Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can't use VDJ anymore

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

JasperrHome userMember since 2008
Hey Everyone,

I got a Hercules DJ-Control mp3 for my birthday last week.
So far it worked fine, but I could only use the VDJ 3 software because the license didn't work with the newer versions, but then I signed up and registered my license key which allowed me to download a seperate version of VDJ 5 where my license would load.
So I downloaded it, installed it and - correctly - registered the license with VDJ 5. But then it suddenly gave me a message 'The controller has not been detected'.
So I checked my virtualdj.com account again and noticed that VDJ recognized my license key as a Hercules RMX controller, while it actually belongs to a Hercules DJ-Control MP3 Controller. So now I can't use my software because VDJ probably searches for a RMX attached to my pc, while I have a dj-control mp3.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advantage,
Jasper

Inviato Fri 12 Sep 08 @ 12:01 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Fri 12 Sep 08 @ 5:10 pm
JasperrHome userMember since 2008
Contact Support for this. Thanks.

Still no reply form the support staff.

What an extremly horrible customer support.

Inviato Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 10:43 am
Agree. Customer support sucks in vdj. There should be peple dedicated to listening to the problems people have & the shoudl be able to get back to you in under a day.

Inviato Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 11:22 am
snmtazzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I agree, I bought the pro versiona and have had a ticket for almost a week. Dang they treat new pro customers great! NOT!

DJ Matt

Inviato Sat 04 Oct 08 @ 11:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)