Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Check, clean & fix options don't work

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

TonNekPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Does anyone know why the check, clean and fix opions in the browser settings don't work for mac. I need to clean up my external hard drive and its not working?

Inviato Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:51 pm
+1

Inviato Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 6:43 pm
+2

Inviato Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 7:49 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
+3

Inviato Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 11:33 pm
Has this been fixed or is there a patch for this yet? I Keep adding songs to my folders and the only way for them to show up by searching is to "add to search db" to the folder...well, this creates dups every time you do that function...I need to clean up!!!...any suggestions?

Inviato Mon 27 Apr 09 @ 10:31 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Yes we are working on a fix for this in the next update along with some other goodies :)

Inviato Tue 28 Apr 09 @ 6:11 am
well, God only knows when that is...so...is there anything i can do until then? I'm even thinking about erasing the db and starting over but I don't know how to do that?

Inviato Tue 28 Apr 09 @ 10:45 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
yes there is actually go into users/username/documents/virtualdj locate the db file and rename it, also do the same for any external drives you are using and you can redo the db then.

Inviato Wed 29 Apr 09 @ 7:17 am
My workaround - load up Virtual DJ on the PC/Bootcamp side and run the options there.

Inviato Sat 09 May 09 @ 8:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)