Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mpa files can't be opened

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

salusPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi there folks.

I have a bunch of mpa files that can't be opened or analysed by VDJ. Yet I can listen to them fine on my computer using my normal mp3 decoder. I tried changing the codecs, telling Virtual DJ to use a different codec to read the mpa files. I ended up trying just about every codec possible in VDJ, to see if any of them could open up an mpa file, to no avail.

I then tried manually changing the song file name from mpa to mp3 and use an mp3 decoder to play the song but no good. VDJ keeps telling me "The file is impossible to open!" and thus it cannot be analysed by VDJ. Yet once out of the VDJ program, I can listen to the song freely on my computer.

Has anyone any ideas on what to do here? Am I missing a codec perhaps and if so, where could it be obtained? Though this doesn't explain why only the Virtual DJ program has problems with them and no where else.

Thanks in advance - bye to all.

Cheers
Barry

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 2:23 am
salus wrote :
I have a bunch of mpa files that can't be opened or analysed by VDJ. Yet I can listen to them fine on my computer using my normal mp3 decoder.

What are you using as your "normal" mp3 decoder? Can you open the same file in multiple programs Windows Media Player, WinAmp, and iTunes?

Inviato Thu 25 Sep 08 @ 1:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)