Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Has any body been able to run smooth VDJ with RMX console on a MAC Pro using Boot Camp XP-Pro?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just purchase a MAC Pro and RMX console about two weeks ago. And I have had nothing but problems. I purchase this system to replace my rack PC. I’m to the point that all I want to do is to return the Mac and the RMX and forget about it.

My latest issue is when I’m using hardware accelerator under the video setup of VDJ and I’m djing videos when I minimize VDJ to search for a song or to do anything the video output will click back in forth between desktop picture and the Video that I’m playing.

Please help!!! If you have setup like this and is working smooth please let me know what setting you are using to see what I’m doing wrong.

PS: I have all the software update from VDJ and RMX installed. The Boot Camp I'm using XP-Pro SP3. The Mac is 2.6GH Intel dual core,4GB of memory, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT - 256 MB video card.

Thanks,

Inviato Fri 26 Sep 08 @ 4:11 pm
try not using hardware accel...

have you tried the mac version? might work better.... does for me

Inviato Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 1:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)