Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How do I reset keyboard short cuts?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I tried on the info tab but that didnt do it. I adjusted the factory setting crossfade command (was trying to put it on left and right buttons as opposed to page up/down buttons)and now I'm not sure how to get it back. Maybe if someone could post it from their's. Is there a keyboard shortcut cheater anywhere to help make this a little simpler. Totally smokin' program. Using it with cdj 400's. Totally dope. Thanks in advance.

Inviato Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 2:57 pm
heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Inviato Sat 04 Oct 08 @ 8:43 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
staleyaic wrote :
I tried on the info tab but that didnt do it. I adjusted the factory setting crossfade command (was trying to put it on left and right buttons as opposed to page up/down buttons)and now I'm not sure how to get it back. Maybe if someone could post it from their's. Is there a keyboard shortcut cheater anywhere to help make this a little simpler. Totally smokin' program. Using it with cdj 400's. Totally dope. Thanks in advance.

On the keyboard shortcut config window, click "Load" and open the file "shortcuts_default.xml" to restore your keyboard shortcuts to default.

HTH :)

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Sat 04 Oct 08 @ 9:06 pm
Thx man excellent!!!!!!!!!!!
Knew there had to be a way.

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 1:19 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)