Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX issue on Mac...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bpdj3PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Alright this is the error I keep getting on my mac with the Hercules RMX. "USB OVER CURRENT NOTICE-- A USB device is currently drawing too much power. The hub it is attached to will be deactivated" The only thing I have plug in is the RMX. Also sometimes if I plug it in the Hercules RMX board lights will flicker a bit and nothing will happen. However I the same board works in my HP machine in windows using Virtual DJ flawlessly for the most part. The reason for me using the mac is that the mac is the only one fast enough runn video. Someone please help....

Inviato Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 8:19 am
bpdj3PRO InfinityMember since 2007
pmel22_99 wrote :
Alright this is the error I keep getting on my mac with the Hercules RMX. "USB OVER CURRENT NOTICE-- A USB device is currently drawing too much power. The hub it is attached to will be deactivated" The only thing I have plug in is the RMX. Also sometimes if I plug it in the Hercules RMX board lights will flicker a bit and nothing will happen. However I the same board works in my HP machine in windows using Virtual DJ flawlessly for the most part. The reason for me using the mac is that the mac is the only one fast enough runn video. Someone please help....

Inviato Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 8:20 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls do not double post. Pls use the other thread u started.
Topic locked.

Inviato Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 11:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)