Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem Vrtual DJ 5.2.1 Dj Consol RMX

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Dear,
I recently bought the Hercules DJ Console RMX with Virtual DJ 5.2.1 DJ console, but unfortunately I have this huge problem. It usually takes 4-5min to load a song…a problem I didn’t have with the old virtual DJ. It took the older version just seconds to load up a song.

PC specifications:
Interl Celeron D
3GHz
1GB RAM

I’m looking forward to hear from someone really soon.
Kindest regards,
Reza

Inviato Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 5:09 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, is there reset to factory setting on the info tab in the config? If so click that. Also what format are those?

Regards;)

Inviato Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 5:24 am
I reset the settings but the loading is still too slow. The songs that I'm trying to load are usually betweeen 3 - 4MB

:'(

Inviato Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 6:39 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have u updated to their recent driver?

There not much i can help regarding the limited version which have limited option. U may reinstalled the software and see if that help. Or u may go to the herc forum and ask there too. Sorry:(

I'm sure user using the rmx will assist u shortly;)

Inviato Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 10:26 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

@rezafeili, your slow loading problem

How often do you do a disk-cleanup and defrag? Have you done one recently?

If not, then I would do both.

Also what file type are you trying to load.

Inviato Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 10:34 am
I am running Windows Vista on an HP pavilion DV5 laptop and I am having problems with thee Hercules RMX and Virtual DJ5. I constantly get an error message "Error in ASIO sound driver. I have un-installed and re-installed the RMX drivers also the birtual dj but the problem is the same. I have even switched the USB ports in case that was the problem but still not solved. after the error message the software will continue to load if the message is cancelled but when a song is selected it will not output, can someone please help.

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 3:08 pm

Inviato Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 8:04 am
geefussHome userMember since 2006
HI I JUST GOT MY HERCULES RMX BUT FOR SOME REASON UNLIKE THE MK2 I CANT SEEM TO FIND OUT HOW TO LOAD UP MY SOUND EFFECTS CAN SOMEONE ASSITS ME IN DOING THIS

Inviato Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 9:33 pm

Inviato Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 7:02 pm
Hey Guys Im running VDJ With hercules rmx on HP pavilion dv5 and windows vista. Problem is i get digital distortion coming through and its very noticable annyone got any ideas how to fix???

Inviato Fri 13 Mar 09 @ 10:57 am
how can one improve hercules rmx performance???
hey this is Israel, I just recently got a hercules rmx this is the boom, but there are some moments when the sound skips a beat. Does any one Knows how can i fix this issue???
by the way i'm using a inspiron 1525 with vista home premium, vdj v5.2, hercules rmx.

Inviato Wed 20 May 09 @ 6:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)