Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Prelisten help!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

t045tHome userMember since 2008
I use virtual dj pretty much just to chop and screw, but i am having a little trouble figuring out how to prelisten.... I have looked up all kinds of shit for chopping and screwing with virtual dj, but every single one of them didnt know shit about how your suppose to chop... you load the same song on both decks spaceing the out millaseconds behind/ahead.... you start on the deck that is behind then when the beat you wana chop comes you crossfade to the one that is ahead then back to the one thats behind.... my problem is I am pretty much doing it blind.... I know how to get one deck playing outta speakers and then the other to the headphones, but by the time the beat comes and i crossfade its already too late because i just heard what i wanted to chop so pretty much I am doing it blind with that option too... it gets very frustrating... Is there any way that you can have the deck thats ahead play through your headphones like a beat ahead than its actually playing on that deck? so I want to start on the behind deck which plays through my speakers and have the ahead deck coming through my headphones, but 1 beat ahead so when the beat i want to chop plays through my headphones, i can crossfade to the ahead deck without missing that beat cause its actually playing on my computer 1 beat behind what i hear in my headphoneS?!!??!?! i hope you guys got what im trying to ask...

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 12:32 am
Please don't double post, you asked this question in the General Discussion forum. Post Locked

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 12:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)