Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ v5.2.1 Not Showing SSL Created Crates

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello, I'm not having any fun here with my attempts in getting VDJ to show my SSL Created Crates.

I had previously had a trial version of VDJ v5.1 installed and even with 5.1 I couldn't get the SSL Crates to show.

All of my SSL music and videos are on an external hard drive. Running SSL has no issues with the 15 to 20 Crates I have built. I purchased VDJ due to my understanding that VDJ will read SSL Crates. A lot of time and effort went into making my SSL Crates and I'd sure hate to recreate them in VDJ.

Has anyone come across this issue and resolved it?

Again, I don't have any music stored on my local laptop hard drive. All music is stored on an external drive and that is where all of my SSL Crates are stored.

I do have "Show Crates" selected in the Config "Browser" tab.

Help on this is greatly appreciated. ;-)

Inviato Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 9:03 am
I have the same problem, it seems crates on an external drive are not read. If you copy a song on you local drive and then create a crate you will see that VDJ show it.

Support is there any way to get around this? I as well have crates made in SSL and it would make my life easier!

Inviato Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 4:01 pm
Right on brother...well hopefully VDJ can get to the bottom of this and we won't have to duplicate our work.

Be sure to create a support ticket with VDJ on this.

The more pressure we can put on them....hopefully the sooner they will fix this.

Inviato Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 5:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)