Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BPM (5.1)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hey everybody...
was is it that all of my slow songs n some slower rap songs are dlb. and even tripled the bpm ie. a song that should be around 75.0 bpm is in the 300.0 bpm range i hop i don't have to manualy edit the bpm...

is there a way to set vdj to correct this...

Thanks in adavance,
Dj Cali

Inviato Tue 28 Oct 08 @ 6:31 pm
DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
anybody out there can help

show me some luv people....

Inviato Wed 29 Oct 08 @ 7:04 pm
looshusHome userMember since 2008
I think what you need to do is go to the 'options' tab in config, there is an option on the left for 'Allow BPM<80' make sure this is set to 'smart' rather that 'disabled'.

Hope this helps.

Inviato Wed 29 Oct 08 @ 7:44 pm
I download mixmeister Bpm Analyzer put all my music on it then alayzed all the bpms took like 2 - 3 hrs. so i suggest you do it while you sllep them everytime you open program the BPM's show up so its really easy istead of manual edit

Inviato Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 12:46 pm
djynnadPRO InfinityMember since 2007
CAN ANYONE HELP,
IT TOOK LIKE 3 WEEKS TO BPM ALL MY MUSIC ON AUTO, WHEN I TURN IT ON NOW IT'S LIKE THEY ARE ALL GONE (MY BPM'S)
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS A QUICK RESTORE, OR HOW TO GET THEM BACK WITH OUT DOING THEM SEPARTLY LIKE I DID BEFORE. I REALLY NEED THIS BECAUSE I HAVE O REACT QUICKLY IN A CLUB I NEED REALLY FAST BPM ADVICE.

Inviato Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 12:55 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Which version do you use?
Try to fix it in VDJ settings>browser.

Inviato Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 3:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)