Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD3000 Set/Delete Cue & Loop length control

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

adaveyHome userMember since 2007
Hi All,

I'd like to be able to Set and Delete a cue point with the Set Cue button on the BCD3000. I would be nice if it would set a new cue point if not on an existing cue point or delete a cue point if it is on an existing cue point. Is this possible?

I'm trying to find a way to control loop length from my BCD3000. I do not have enough buttons to assign a button to each loop length so I would like to be able to assign 2 buttons to increase/decrease the loop length. Is this possible or is there another way to achieve this ends?

Kind Regards,
A

Inviato Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 5:46 am
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
First of all, please register your Serial under modify my profile. This Way you will have access to great mappers and plugins, but also people here will help you faster. I dont own VDJ, but i got a BCD3000 that i used with it. So for your Questions:

->Important: What Version of VDJ are you running? i think since 5.1 the BCD is supported natively. So my Answers are for this version and newer ones.

Set / Delete Cue point: Just press "Set Cue" where you want the Cue to be. If you allready have a Cuepoint 1 at anytime in the track it will be deleted and a new one will be generated.

Loop length: Press "set loop" where you whant the loop to start, wait till the time you want the loop to end, now press "reloop". This way your loop will start at "set loop" and end at "reloop". If you want to in/ decrease the length you will have to use the buttons in the program.

I hope i could help you, please support this program by registering, buying and so on. Oh, and everything i described wont work with any cracked versions ;) No pun intended :)

Inviato Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 7:36 pm
I have the same problem with vista x64, So I had to setup a dual boot on my system to run both XP x86 and Vista x64, with XP just for the dj console. I sent Behringer a email telling them my story about the driver not working with vista x64. He said that if enough complaints come in then it would get fixed faster. SO PLEASE GOTO THE SITE AND CONTACT THEM ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJ MT from VA

Inviato Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 5:33 pm
vista 64bit can not use any DJ console yet you must get the 32bit get a real copy of VDJ

Inviato Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 7:28 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)