Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I Need Help!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am tryin to sort out using my laptop with my vinyl turntables. I have 2 Numark TT1650 turntables and a Numark DM2050 mixer with a Maya44 USB soundcard which has 4 ins and 4 outs. I connect my turntables into the ins and have the outs goin back into the appropriate channel. I then have a split connector which lead to my headphones an to my stereo system. But this is not allowin me to use my mixer at all. I was wonderin how I would go about fixin that so i could use it to fade between songs using my mixer and virtual dj together? Is it possible? Would I need another soundcard? I hope ive explained it well enough and not confused you like ive confused myself tryin to figure this out.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Inviato Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 9:04 pm
1st are you using the trial?, 2. buy VDJ its well worth it, just ask anyone on here. 3. youll get more answers

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 4:58 am
Hey I am having trouble with this I just purchased it and now I don't know how to download it can someone please help me.

Inviato Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 6:22 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

If you have purchase VirtualDJ from this site, you should have received a email from the team with your serial number on it, you've just purchase

Once you have got that serial number, go to the "Modify my profiles" tab, enter the serial number there, and then you should be able to download the full pro version from the "Download center" tab

Inviato Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 6:38 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)