Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vdj question (might be the program or a hrdware one no sure)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ok here goes. I started of djing using vdj and controller. Then I got 2* pioner cdj 200 and gemini mixer and I felt that the controller did not work well with vdj so I changed to conectiv and torq but did not like torq so now I am running

cdj - 200s , Gemini mixer, conectiv and this http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/6366 plus vdj my problem is that when I try and prevue the next track it plays over the one playing live ? why ?

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 11:11 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi jag4live.. what version are u running? A djc version can't be used with external except for the controller itself.. and sorry i have to say that i did see u use the trial version before but that was months before this.. If u have the pro version, i would advised u to register it in ur profile;)

Regards.

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 11:38 am
I have the pro one just not reg it cause it is my friends that he gave me ,cause he has stopped djing now

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 1:24 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
jag4life wrote :
I have the pro one just not reg it cause it is my friends that he gave me ,cause he has stopped djing now

I'm afraid that is not allowed mate. Sorry

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 1:25 pm
oh so I still have to buy it even if my friend has stopped using the program , thats shit

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 2:26 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
jag4life wrote :
oh so I still have to buy it even if my friend has stopped using the program , thats shit

You can use the program, but as it is registered in your friends name, you won't be able to download any goodies.

So you will have to still buy a license for it for your own copy.

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 2:30 pm
thats ok I was gonna buy it at some point anyway next time I get paid I will buy it but does that effect my problem

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 2:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)