Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Behringer bcd3000 + Virtual DJ + Vista x64 and XP x64

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Traktor + BCD3000 + Vista x64 !READ!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This what the Behringer man told me over the Phone.

"The problem that you have is not new dealing with the new driver not being compatible with vista X64. We are working on it. It would help if more people would come forward and send us emails about the problem so that we know how many peple need this. The more people that need x64 drivers the faster it would get taken care of"

SO GOTO THE BEHRINGER SITE AND SEND AN EMAIL ABOUT THE PRODUCT NOT WORKING WITH VISTA X64. I GUESS IT IS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE NEEDING THIS.

Please send them an email about the problem!!!! EVERYONE!!!

Inviato Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 10:27 pm
most console do not work in vista 64bit if not all use 32bit why don't you buy the software? my Behringer bcd3000 work a 100% in vista 32bit

Inviato Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 7:21 am
Mtyler please dont multiple post. I am seein this in every single topic. Use this topic here to get your answers and stop replying to every post with the same thing.

Inviato Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 12:36 am

Inviato Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 11:53 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
The installation of a virtual machine with a crack version of XP I don't think is a best and legal solution.

At today BCD3000 is not supported on Windows seven 32 & 64 Bit and on Vista 64.

Topic closed

Inviato Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 12:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)