Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HAVING A MILLION PROBLEMS.PLEASE HELP!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

s4tneyHome userMember since 2008
my timecodes wont recognize. i can only get high pitched noises in my headphones.
im so frustrated, anyone awake? please!?

Inviato Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 12:57 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If u have the mac version, it is advisable to register ur serial on ur modify ur profile;)

Inviato Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 3:31 am
i am currently at school, my serial number is at home.. i can get it tomorrow morning. can you help me in the mean time?

Inviato Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 9:46 am
What is ur mac specs? Soundcard use? TCV? Turntables + cartridges?

Inviato Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 11:18 pm
mac specs: leapord.
4 gigs ram
120 gig hardrive.
2.2 ghz processor.

soundcard use? tcv??
i dont know...

turntables: technics 1200 mk2
cartridges...gemini

Inviato Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 1:49 am
Soundcard example such as mk2 or maya etc....

TCV example such as vdj vinyl, numark vinyl or serato etc...

And do register ur serial as u can download the recent version;)

Inviato Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 4:40 am
i have the newest version..and i have virtual vinyl.
however...soundcard? is that the audio interface that comes with virtual vinyl? i may not haveit if it is something extra i was supposed to buy

Inviato Sun 09 Nov 08 @ 4:25 pm
You "may not have it"??? I think you would remember if you had the soundcard or not. Besides, you can't purchase Virtual Vinyl without the soundcard because it only comes as a complete package. Please purchase the product if you want help on this forum.

Inviato Sun 09 Nov 08 @ 8:02 pm
i did purchase virtual vinyl. i have the entire box. i bought it used. is the sound card, the audio interface? the one where i plug my outs and in into? i am unaware of the terminology you use.
however, i am a purchased user and i am somewhat offended that you are being so rude. I just want help, using the forum, because i jumped into something blindly without understanding quite what i was doing. I thought this was a place where everyone helps eachother, not tell someone the y didnt puchase something just because they dont understand the terminology you are using..

if i have come to the wrong place to get help, i apologize and just tell me.

thank you

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 3:49 pm
Hi there, sorry to hear that u bought a used package. Hmm but sorry to say u need to have it legit cause whenever there are new updates u won't be able to download it n also for the skins n plugins etc... U have to either purchased a new license from here or u could ask for a refund from whoever sell u those n buy a new set.

Yes the audio interface. Can u try to auto config? Will that help? And can u tell me how u set it up?

And btw u r welcome here;)

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 4:02 pm
its legit, i have the serial number and i just downloaded the new version of it. um..i did auto config and it recognizes them, but says 0% idk why. um, i have a numark mixer and i have it setup like the manual says...
what else can ido? all i can hear is the buzzing from the turntables, not the music

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 4:15 pm
Then it best u key in ur serial at ur modify ur profile;)

have u ground it to ur mixer? are ur cartridge old or dirty? Is the rca cable not lose? This is essential n worth a check;)

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 4:18 pm
cartridge brand new..
ground to my mixer?
i dont think i did that. rca's are all good.
it might be the gounding...would that cause it?

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 4:25 pm
It could be. Also adjusting ur tone arms will be another way to see if u can get a proper signal.

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 4:29 pm
alright, i'll try all that, and see what i can do!

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 4:35 pm
I wasn't being rude, I just don't think it's fair that an unlicensed user should get the same benefits as someone who paid. If you have a serial number then please be respectful to the other members of this forum and register your number. I already know why you can't get VV to work. Simply add your serial number to your forum profile and I'll be happy to tell you.

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 11:18 pm
Yeah as dizzy directed, it be wise for u to register the serial, hence will get more help from other VV user;)

Inviato Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 3:33 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
s4tney --

Couple things --

1. licensing is not transferable - so the issue raised about your legitimate use is not uncommon - please click on the Support/Help link and send a ticket in with the license number you were given by the person that you purchased the software from ... put my name in the request and I can talk with you more about this.

2. If you are hearing the timecode signal in your headphones/mains then something is not configured correctly and I would go back and look at the documentation and verify your setup.

3. Btw, you can not just enter the serial number and get the 'latest' version. Don't know where or how you were able to do this but it only lends itself to you not being completely honest.

So, again take my first suggestion and send me a ticket through our eService and then I can help possibly to resolve this ...

Chris
VirtualDJ Team

Inviato Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 12:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)