Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Here is a new one... please read

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ok, lastnight i experienced a new problem... my left deck is louder then my right deck; has anyone heard of this??? i can play the same song at the same time with all the gain controls at the exact same position, but still the left deck will be much louder then the right...

Inviato Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 11:17 am
NatorPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Which soundcard are you using?

Inviato Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 12:07 pm
check the crossfader in VDJ...sometimes the program starts up with the fader already set to one side...weird

Inviato Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 9:38 am
I make sure the cross fader is in the middle and that all setting are equal... In the sound set up when i change the channels 1,2, and 3, 4, in reverse it the song playing will change inputs on the mixer board but will be much louder in 3 and 4...

I finally trashed my DJIO and picked up the Presonus Firebox... I absolutly love it!!! I can finally run Cue on the Mac side... This also allows me to use the triple head to go for the video output... 3 huge screens creating 1 picture looks amazing...

The gain problem happens with both cards... At first i thought it was a Windows issue, but it does this both on the Mac and the PC side of my MBpro.

Inviato Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 4:02 pm
Guess you already tried this but to be sure:

- other set of RCA (audio) cables
- other versions of VDJ Pro 4.xx or 5.xx
- other mixer

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

/N

Inviato Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 8:05 pm
If i go back to earlier versions, then wont other things that actually work now stop working? About the only thing i have not tried probably is using an older version...

Inviato Sun 23 Nov 08 @ 2:01 pm
Make an copy of the VirtualDJ folder in your documents folder, before you do anything!

Inviato Sun 23 Nov 08 @ 2:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)