Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Directory Folder?? VirtualDJPortable folder??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello Guys..

I was at work today and installed the trial version of VDJ 5.2 and notice that it does not create a folder inside my documents anymore?? Now I see a folder in my Desktop by the name of "VirtalDJPortable." Is this just for the trial version? I didn't get an option to where I wanted to have the VDJ folder saved to.

Thank You

Inviato Mon 17 Nov 08 @ 3:05 pm
So everyone here has a desktop folder "VirtualDJPortable," once they install 5.2??

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 8:31 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
No, but perhaps no-one who has read your post has, or has any clue on how to assist you, and as such haven't commented.

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 10:06 am
Thanks for your reply..I find it kinda odd that it would not let me choose where I want to add the directory to keep my vdj stuff in. I tried earlier this morning, cleaning out the registry and still get they same folder on my desktop?

Thanks again.

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 2:08 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I do not know where the VirtualDJ Portable folder came from - but it should have created an folder in My Documents/VirtualDJ

As for 'prompting' for a different location - No, we do not let the trial install to a 'selected' location. The trial installs to the 'preferred' and 'recommended' location.

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 2:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)