Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: First time poster, long time PCDJ user - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Other than VDJ, I have only used PCDJ software to DJ with—I was that loyal to V!$!O. For Ryan’s sake, I hope V!$!O survives. Ryan and I (you can also include the incomparable Mr. Lynch) had our differences, but we always respected each other. However, I cannot respect the many empty promises we were giving. What convinced me to try VDJ was when someone (I think it was DJ PHIL IT) posted a VDJ link on V!$!O’s message board. When I visited this site, I saw the most loyal PCDJ user at the time registered here as a VDJ user—Wireless DJ (one of the original PCDJ Users). When I saw that he made the switch to using VDJ, I knew that there had to be something to this software. Consequently, I eventually made the switch.

Regarding Wireless DJ’s comment on Reflex, “WirelessDJ is here too. But only until... Reflex is released,” there is no way after what I’ve been through with F-rightening X-perience will I even consider switching over to a new software—regardless of how solid the original Red is….

OO

Inviato Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 3:45 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
well its good to see eveyone again :)

Inviato Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 3:57 am
I'm sure we will see more former PCDJ users here in the future.

OO

Inviato Mon 28 Feb 05 @ 11:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)