Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: PIONEER Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 44

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Did you read the Aero instruction manual?

The Aero has the ability to record directly onto USB. It even has a record button next to the USB socket.

Inviato Mon 15 Apr 13 @ 6:34 am
groovindj wrote :
Did you read the Aero instruction manual?

The Aero has the ability to record directly onto USB. It even has a record button next to the USB socket.

Yes i have read manual and i have seen that record button but did i ask about usb recording problem solution? I asked about recording through VDJ.
Anyway, thanks for respond.
I think i found out how to solve it. Just need to get home to check my guess :)

Inviato Mon 15 Apr 13 @ 6:50 am
Djuka54PRO InfinityMember since 2013
Can you help me, i have ddj ergo and try to use it on virtual dj 5.1 but it didnt work, i go to set up, sond set up, corerctlly set everything , but no sound come out , also i found out that i need enable ( remote control ) midi and manualy add every button so ergo can work, this is so big job, is there any saved file with controles fixed ? Please help . ps will ddj ergo work on virtual dj home edition ?

Inviato Sun 12 May 13 @ 9:32 am

Inviato Sun 12 May 13 @ 11:33 am
KeivanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I Just got the DDJ-SX recently and decided I'm going to use the unit stand alone not going threw my usual set up as a back up. I hooked up my microphone threw mic 1 on the DDJ-SX and everytime I touch or lower the mic 1 level it disrupts my left side player volume almost like I have some midi bleed over problem. My mic is going threw level 3 set to mic and my left player on VDJ is on Level 1 on PC I'm using version 7.4 on a PC laptop with plenty of power midi works fine with other controllers. Does anyone have an idea of whats happening ?

Thanks,
Keivan

Inviato Wed 22 May 13 @ 2:45 pm
This may be because you are using a 2 deck skin. The native mapping built into VirtualDJ v7.4 is designed for 4 decks, so if you are using a 2 deck skin, decks 3&4 will wrap back around 1&2.

There is an updated mapper to resolve this issue until the next update of VirtualDJ: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15822/Pioneer_DDJ-SX_(Native).html

Inviato Wed 22 May 13 @ 8:33 pm
Here a piece of a list (in the DDJ-SX Skin topic) with things I stumbled on while playing for the first time with the DDJ-SX:

djdad wrote :

royvanmeel wrote :

3: The "ROLL" buttons/PADS behaving better in Serato. Within Serato I can swipe my finger from the right to left and all the PADS trigger after eachother. VDJ needs a few milliseconds longer to trigger one pad after another. So VDJ can not trigger the ROLL PADS with a "swipe" over the PADS. You need to tap a pad, let go and the tap the second pad. Otherwise the second PAD is not triggered and your mix has died :)

I understand what you mean, but this has to do with the default mapper and the software limitations. Nothing to do with the skin. You can post your findings in the Hardware forums or in the Wishes and Features forum.

What can I do or just live with it ? :)

Inviato Tue 28 May 13 @ 6:41 am
I have the following Konosole acquired yesterday with my "pioneer XDJ-R1" the mapping does not work correctly, some effect and their buttons on the controller are absolutely do not match.
The controller in the Disolay Tracks etc not displayed.
VDJ latest version. Can you help?

Inviato Wed 03 Jul 13 @ 6:05 am
hey we got the new xdj r1 from pioneer. the nativ mapper from vdj 7.4 is not ok. many buttons doesnt work, effects also. it seems to be that the native mapper is not finished @ 100% working.

the displays from the xdj doesnt work. its still black

testet with vdj 7.4 windows 64

factory firmware and with the new firmmware

when will the mapper be fixed by atomix?

Inviato Wed 03 Jul 13 @ 12:10 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
By Pioneer's design the displays do not display track data from VirtualDJ.

Also, by Pioneer's request the effects work as follows -

Button
----------
TRANS - is the effect that is in the skin's effect slot (FX slot 1)
FLANGER - is direct acces to the FLANGER effect in FX slot 2
ECHO - is direct access to the CUT effect in FX slot 3
ROLL - is direct access to the DELAY effect in FX slot 4

FLANGER,CUT,DELAY effects can be activated simultaneously and because they are in their own slots they can be chained with what ever is in FX slot 1 and can be used at the same time

BEAT knob changes Parameter 2 of the active effect(s)
LEVEL/DEPTH knob changes Parameter 1 of the active effects(2)

I highly recommend anyone using the XDJ-R1 and has an iPad get the RemoteBox app ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remotebox/id574384353?mt=8 ) it makes using the FXs much easier and is really a great add-on to the whole experience.

Inviato Thu 04 Jul 13 @ 11:23 am
By Pioneer's design the displays do not display track data from VirtualDJ.

thats so damnit -.-
the aero can this but the xdj not?

firmware mapper combination problems????

Inviato Thu 04 Jul 13 @ 3:01 pm
There are no problems. Just no provisioning in the hardware design and firmware to make it happen.

And trust me, I pointed it out to them that it will not be received well by users.

But first and foremost the unit is a stand-alone unit and a controller second.

And to be honest, I do not believe a firmware upgrade would even make it possible.

Inviato Thu 04 Jul 13 @ 4:35 pm
The fact is - if you're using it to control VDJ then the info is on the computer screen. You don't need it on the R1.

Same with skins. You don't need the skin to look like the controller. You have the real thing!

Inviato Fri 05 Jul 13 @ 8:00 am
I'm using Pioneer WeGO with the Virtual DJ LE 7.0.1 that comes with it. But after ten minutes the controller stops working. I have to restart the software to gain control again. Then I downloaded the update that this site offers but the issue persisted. Is the LE some kind of demo? Why include it with the hardware if I can fully use it? What do?

Inviato Fri 12 Jul 13 @ 12:46 pm
Are you positive you are clicking on the DDJ-WeGO LE icon on your desktop ? It sounds like you are running the FREE HOME version.
Click on Config in the upper right of the skin - you should have 1 tab showing and it shows you are running the DDJ-WeGO LE version. If not, then click on the Info tab and see what version it is reporting.

Inviato Fri 12 Jul 13 @ 2:27 pm
i just got the XDJ-R1 a couple days ago. was wondering if anyone else has this controller?

now for the mappings VDJ doesnt seem to respond to all of the controller features. like the mixer section does nothing in the software. also everything seems to goto the left channel. right channel has nothing and makes the crossfader useless.

if anyone else has this controller please give me your input on this

Inviato Fri 12 Jul 13 @ 5:07 pm
Please don't cross post your issues in multiple threads. You have been given an answer in your other post. Thank you.

Inviato Fri 12 Jul 13 @ 5:46 pm
I am using the LE 7.4 (b454) (WeGO) and it still stopping !!! why?? exactly at minute 10, HELP!!!!!!

Inviato Sun 14 Jul 13 @ 3:41 pm
This is probably because you have both VirtualDJ Home FREE instead of VirtualDJ LE installed and you are clicking on the icon for Home FREE instead of LE.

The WeGo will only work for more than 10 minutes when using VirtualDJ LE that was included with it or the full VirtualDJ Pro. VirtualDJ Home FREE doesn't support using MIDI controllers except for 10 minutes at a time as a trial of the full VirtualDJ Pro.

If you have both Home FREE and VirtualDJ LE installed, make sure that you click on the correct icon to start the software.

Make sure that you also do not have other MIDI controllers or external sound cards connected to your computer that may also trigger the trial (Other MIDI controllers and external DJ sound cards can only be used if you upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional.)

If you are unsure or you are definitely clicking on LE but still only get 10 minutes, please perform a clean re-installation of the software and then re-install VirtualDJ LE only: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20perform%20a%20clean%20re-installation%20of%20the%20software.html

NOTE: You can upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at any time at a discount by going to: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Inviato Mon 15 Jul 13 @ 4:57 am
i need this mappers please. i have ddj-t1 pioneer

Inviato Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 1:27 pm
95%