Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: PIONEER Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 45

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

You will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional at a discount to be able to download mappers as well as use other MIDI controllers. The version you have now is a limited edition and only supports using the Numark DMC-2.

Please DO NOT ask users to send you add-ons to which you are not currently entitled, otherwise your account will be locked.

If you like VirtualDJ, please support the software and its future development by purchasing the full version.

If you have already purchased, then please register your Pro serial number to your account. You can then download mappers from http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/controllers.html

Inviato Wed 17 Jul 13 @ 1:53 pm
can i use fader 4 usb5/6 on my djm5000 instead of fader 3 usb3/4.
i broker fader 3 and cant get teplaced until next week

Inviato Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 7:50 am
You may be able to do this by using a 4 deck skin and then in CONFIG -> Sound Setup, choose Outputs: 3-Lines Mixer and then Chan 1&2 : Deck 1 / Chan 3&4 : Deck 3 / Chan 5&6 : Deck 2 from the drop-down list.

If you don't use a 4 deck skin, then the 3rd output will be dedicated to samples, which may be OK if you don't need to use them.

Inviato Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 11:21 am
cheers mate i will, try later when i set up in club.
ive tried it without sound rig and works on laptop/djm5000 through headphones but with two deck skin.
as always ill back myself up with djio soundcard and get to gig early.
thank you again

Inviato Sat 20 Jul 13 @ 12:42 pm
I just bought my DDJ-SX and everything seems to be working great except for the headphones. I can get sound out of my headphones if I use "mater cue" but nothing if I just use the "cue" buttons individually. Any thoughts?

Inviato Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 10:07 pm
In what position is your "headphones mix" control?

If it's all the way over to the right, you'll only hear the master output. To hear the cue signal, you need to turn the control left.

Inviato Fri 09 Aug 13 @ 8:50 am
I figured it out... I was right that it was user error and probably very basic. I had my Sound Set-up on the wrong settings. After looking through this forum for about an hour yesterday, I found the correct settings and that worked. Output = Headphones! :-)

Inviato Fri 09 Aug 13 @ 9:52 am
i have 2 cdj 2000 but for some reason when i use them with vdj i can not scratch. When i try all it does is scroll up and down the folders on the left hand side for picking tracks. I have re installed it but nothing

Inviato Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 4:21 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Most likely the jogwheel is in Browser Mode (action : wheel_mode 'browser'). The default mapper is not having such an action to toggle the mode, so maybe you have modified the mapper or enabled in a way.
I would suggest to reset the mapper to default settings (from Config->Mappers tab), or have a button in your keyboard mapped as wheel_mode 'jog' and press it to set the jogs back to jog mode.

Inviato Sun 11 Aug 13 @ 5:20 am
I need a mapper for my ddj-t1 so I can use it with virtual dj

Inviato Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 5:38 am
There are two T1 mappings available for download - but they will not work with your LE or Broadcaster versions.

You'll need to upgrade to the full Pro version of VDJ.

Inviato Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 7:13 am
guys can you point me the right direction to buy a slider for my djm5000.channel 3 broke and im lost without it.
also can i replace this myself.
has there ever been an updated firmware or is it still original that came with djm5000 cheers guys

Inviato Wed 04 Sep 13 @ 3:41 pm
anyone help cheers

Inviato Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 2:03 pm
djstaffy i have the same issue with channel 3.

currently having to use a gigaport soundcard!!

the joys

Iain

Inviato Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 2:09 pm
How do I switch off serato mode on the pioneer ddj sx so virtual dj can run properly

Inviato Wed 11 Sep 13 @ 8:01 am
Please do not post the same question in more than one place.

You've already asked here three minutes earlier and been given a reply.

Inviato Wed 11 Sep 13 @ 9:48 am
HI,GUYS! I do have a PIONEER CDJ's 2000 and DJM 2000 and have a HARD TIME to sep up together my VIRTUAL DJ Pro 7 on my Mac Book Pro and make them to Communicate Properly !!!! Is Anybody out there has same Set up and Can Help me?????? Thanx!!!!

On first place i really don't know which DJ Software is the best working Friendly with Pioneer Pro Dj turntable???? SERATTO? TRACTOR? OR VIRTUAL DJ? I DO HAVE A VIRTUAL DJ ,because use this product sins ATOMIX version -purchased for $250 around.

Inviato Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 11:52 am
I'm working on a mapper for the DDJ-SR and having trouble with how the cue/master headphone mix works: it plays the volume of the master louder than when the cue track. It's bizzare, and makes setting levels very difficult.

Any ideas?

Inviato Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 3:45 pm

Inviato Sun 08 Dec 13 @ 4:12 am
Hola amigos por favor ayuda, miren yo compre el controlador que se llama ddj-ergo, cuando toco con ella es excelente pero ahora tanto en virtual 7 que el que mas me interesa solucionar mi problema como en windows 8 tengo una situación y es que no puedo configurar el uso de los audífonos de manera correcta para escuchar con previo lo que voy a poner, siempre tengo problemas e incluso a veces la lap no reconoce la mezcladora, por favor ayudenme diciéndome dos cosas cual es la configuración ideal para escuchar previo lo que pondré con los audífonos y como puedo solucionar el que a veces no me reconoce la lap la mezcladora si alguien tiene el archivo de enlace de pioneer de la mezcladora se los agradeceré pero aun poniéndolo la lap no me lo reconoce

Inviato Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 5:38 pm
97%