Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: iTunes Song Rating

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys don't u think that the option of song rating should appear under the itunes playlist section? I used to use traktor and they had that option and I usually base my mixes off of how I rate songs because I usually can't remember all the songs that I favorite. Anyone else feel this way?

Inviato Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 10:10 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yes Your right

I also a while back made this suggestion and got a work-around way to accomplish this by using the comment field in the info option of the song file and fill in with asterisks that way.

I pointed out the all this work was already done in iTunes when ripping songs.

I know this is important especially if you have a large database and do many different Venues, languages ect.

Highlight a song and change it to red color would be nice for very Hot songs of the week, month or Venue.

Hope something gets implamented towards this idea.

Joey....

Inviato Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 6:29 pm
Ahhhh yea those are some good tips I'm gonna do that from now on. But yea hopefully something is done about this it's literally killing me!

Inviato Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 10:42 pm
Hopefully someone is reading this..

Inviato Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 11:53 pm
+1

Inviato Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 2:40 am
jimmiemPRO InfinityMember since 2006
+2

Don't id tags support ratings now? I know in Vista you can edit id tags right in Windows Explorer and rating is one of the options. If this was the case then you would only have to rate a song once and every program could read it.

Inviato Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 4:10 pm
+3,this would be a very nice option.
Maybe when version 6.0 comes out?

Inviato Sun 19 Apr 09 @ 5:56 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
you can make a smart playlist by rating thats what it do.

Inviato Sat 25 Apr 09 @ 8:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)