Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Version 3.0

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hello... I just wanna ask one thing and say one thing :)

Question:
If I have bought VDJ 2.06 can I get the 3.0 version for free (when it is avaliable)

And the thing I wanna say:
I love vdj... It's the best Dj software in the world.. I know it..
But I think the VDJ 3.0 have to be at least 10 times better! :D and I know that U can do it...

If anybody of U use Msn Messenger and have tried the new beta (7.0) (/ it's BIG difference between 6.2 and the 7.0 beta...

I want to see the same difference in VDJ :D

Dj Cash

Inviato Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 11:20 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The upgrade from VDJ 1.xx to VDJ 2 was free of charge for all VJD users. The decision on upgrade fee is in Atomix productions' hands, and will probably not be public known until version 3.00 release.

Inviato Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 12:34 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Of course MSN 7.0 have a lot of bugs lol
I had to come back to MSN 6.2

Inviato Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 1:41 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
All of us hope that next updates will be free ...
So let us make everything possible to help Atomix Productions everytime.
Tell everybody about this magnificient software.

Inviato Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 2:50 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Just one thing, very interesting discuss but you are talking about a virtual version 3.00
Nobody knows about that. Why a 3.00 and not a 2.07 (to my mind, dev team has needed more 2 months to correct a bug in v2.06 and that's all...)? I ask you the question to know how you can know better than me. Useless to create a wrong rumor

Inviato Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 3:26 pm
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
okey sorry I mean 2.07... I know that it takes a long time to fix a bug so sorry if anybody mind it... I have recommened Virtual Dj for many persons and they say that they will buy it but I don't know when...

anybody have a good idea for the next Virtual Dj version..?

Inviato Sat 19 Mar 05 @ 4:05 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
well 1.0 went to 1.09 so whos to say 2.0 would go to 2.09???

How many of you were around to see 1.0?

Inviato Mon 21 Mar 05 @ 7:12 am
I still have the demo version of what this software was before anyone had heard of AtomixMP3 somewhere. I think it was called Virtual DJ back then too before the name changed to AtomixMP3..

So VDJ->AtomixMP3->VDJ or something like that, I am not 100 sure was the first name VDJ or what.

BTW One thing is certain.. The first demo did not have the tearing problem which was introduced in Atomix and is still in VDJ. It seems the developer has used to the problem and does not notice it anymore. Unfortunately it may be hard to fix without changing the program to use DirectX or Avalon so I do not expect it to be fixed.

Inviato Fri 25 Mar 05 @ 11:16 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)