Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ6 and Vestax VCI-300 (genelar topic) - Page: 5

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

OK GUYS

After updating vci-300 with latest firmware from Itch 1.1 , the HEADPHONE output doesn't work with virtualdj.
I use the newest mapper and I am little happy.
Another problem is that sometimes the right player stucks.

Inviato Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 11:14 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Probably new firmware lock the driver to force user only on ITCH direction, have you tested ASIO4ALL ?

Vestax & Serato according :(

Inviato Sat 01 Aug 09 @ 5:43 am
I Have tested it with ASIO4ALL 2.9 and it works. Any other solution?

Inviato Sun 02 Aug 09 @ 3:34 pm
Good to know, ASIO4ALL v2.9 and latest VCI-300 firmware work, have you tested some low latency values?

Can you please make a print screen of the ASIO4ALL panel? I will see the audio technical spec of the VCI-300 audio card.

Inviato Tue 04 Aug 09 @ 7:49 am

I have VCI-300 too..
Firmware from Vestax? havent tried yet, but if there is any problems after the upgrade using it with VDJ, it will be fixed of course.

Try reinstall Itch, from the Vestax CD, that has the drivers.

Sounds strange that a firmware would change the audio routing ways

Inviato Sun 09 Aug 09 @ 5:18 am
Hey everybody,

happy to become a member of VDJ community.

I've looked into this issue in VDJ Forum, and there is a lot of info and discussions on this. Just wanted to know the latest status.

I am thinking of buying Vestax VCI-300, but before I do that I wanted to know whether VDJ6 fully supports VCI-300? Will I be able to use VCI-300 fully (LEDs, PITCH, everything else) or is there still unsolved compatibility issues?

Thanks a lot,
dj Pasha
regards from Vilnius, Lithuania

Inviato Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 8:05 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
djpasha.lt wrote :
.......... latest status.

I'm sure with the next V6 Update the VCI300 works fine!
But nobody can tell you for sure when the release date will come ;-)

But you need the PRO Version first ;-)

See you
Haui

Inviato Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 8:37 am
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I picked up a VCI-300 from a musician rental place downtown. With the new mapper, the jogs are real touchy and dont emulate Itch. I can'tget the sound card to work(another issue). They should have a NS-7 comming in soon. Its cool, test before you buy.

thanks,
DJ Kavika

Inviato Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 12:07 pm
.......... latest status.

I'm sure with the next V6 Update the VCI300 works fine!
But nobody can tell you for sure when the release date will come ;-)

But you need the PRO Version first ;-)

See you
Haui

See, before I purchase VDJ software I want to be sure Vestax VCI-300 (controller of my choice) works fine without glitches with Virtual DJ 6.
Could you guys recommend another usb controller similar in design and quality to VCI-300 that is working just fine with VDJ6?

Thanks

Inviato Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 6:55 pm
CidKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey djpasha.lt

I can tell you this much, the VCI-300 will work 100% with VDJ, the work is in progress and the dev are working as fast and hard as they possibly can. I also own a VCI-300 and am waiting too, but i can assure it is getting there.

As for controler that has the same quality of the VCI-300, the only one i see is the Xponent from M-audio but even that one isnt as tight as the VCI-300.

Meanwhile, i sstrongly suggest that you become a Pro member :-D

Take care budy

Cid K

Inviato Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 7:54 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
CidK wrote :
As for controler that has the same quality of the VCI-300, the only one i see is the Xponent from M-audio but even that one isnt as tight as the VCI-300.

Not as tight is an understatement; the Xponent is fairly poorly built IMHO...

Inviato Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 8:02 pm
Yes that's true, i just didnt think it was best to bring down another product like that.

Inviato Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 8:39 pm
The problem I see with both the Xponent and the VCI is that if a song is playing, pressing down on the platter doesnt always trigger the song to stop. The xponent sometimes has a hand heat / neon light emi sensitvity issue, but I am wondering if VDJ was half of the issue. I would think that would just work. Its either off or on correct? Jog position I could still see some work to be needed. I really do like the VCI-300 just dont like the price.

-David

Inviato Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 11:06 am
Working great with 6.02.. How do I get the sound card to work? Im using ASIO4All, is that the only option or is there something I am missing?

thanks,
DJ Kavika (David)

Inviato Sat 29 Aug 09 @ 5:27 pm
Without any Vestax ASIO official driver I think only ASIO4ALL is a good solution on windows, I don't know on MAC...

Inviato Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 10:19 am
No problem, I just thought it was weird that it is a 4ch sound card and cant use the 4ch or 2ch non asio output settings.

thanks,
David

Inviato Sun 30 Aug 09 @ 1:54 pm
Working great with 6.02.. How do I get the sound card to work? Im using ASIO4All, is that the only option or is there something I am missing?

thanks,
DJ Kavika (David)how is it in comparison to itch...response and accuracy?

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 9:06 pm
djpanda818 wrote :

thanks,
DJ Kavika (David)how is it in comparison to itch...response and accuracy?

It's getting there.... i say for now it's around 80%

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 10:46 pm
for some reason..i cant download the 6.0.2 version...a page opens thats has a 1 on it...anybody?

Inviato Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 5:35 am

Inviato Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 5:57 am
85%