Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hardware Controller Compatibility - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

nscodeHome userMember since 2003
>you dont have to buy a mixer too, you can use the VDJ crossfader, but yes i see your point!

So, you have an external conroler to press play, but if you actally want to mix something, you grab the mouse!? :)

You can use a joystick for x-fading, but if you want it to be of any use u have to modify it so that you crosfade with rudder or throtle control. Crosfading on the X-axes is worst than with mouse or even keyboard!

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 8:42 am
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
Actually, as it has been said before, this controller is targeted toward professional users, who will certainly not use a joystick or a mouse to crossfade.

It is meant to come in addition or replacement of the traditional CD players, next to the two MKII and mixtable every professional DJ already has.

If you're looking for a all-in-one small controller that includes the controls, the crossfader, equalisers, sound card, mouse and everything in one small portable box, then you'll just have to wait for the release of the lighter controller (more news on that latter).

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 4:41 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Lighter controller? You are leaving us out to dry there. So you are telling us there will be more than one controller for VDJ?

~~cyd3r~~

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 6:08 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
we have since the begining said that we were working on many controllers.

Yes there's a professional version and a lighter version.

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 6:31 pm
Is there a rackmount one in the works there yan?

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 7:15 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
Nice to hear about the light controller.
But how can you say that a peace of plastic should replace MKIIs? Something that aims at doing this should at least rotate. :)

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 8:53 pm
If you thought that was vulgar then you guys are a bunch of w*****s. I was just expressing that the pricing on your hardware controller seems to be way up there. People can buy professional equipment for that much.

I know you guys are in it to make the money. I have no problem with that. But when you price the product out of affordability then it's getting rediculous.

What ever happend to the Newmark controller for AtomixMP3?

People buy then you change plans, and expect them to buy VDJ and plunk down another $500 (US) or so and you expect people to act civil when all you do is insult us with these over inflated pricing.

What ever happend to making things affordable for users?

You can catch more flies with honey instead of vinigar.

Think about it!

** Watch your Language Please**
**Censored By DJ Walkers**

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 10:09 pm
DJG,

Has a point I've heard roomers about the numark controller coming back but yet to see it confirmed or denied. However I don't agree with this software be called unpro. Just because you don't use vinyl or cd's dosn't make you any less of a pro. Actually we as VDJ'ers are smarter than the guys who use real decks because at the end of the night we close the lid on our puters and go home without crates of records or cd's that end up "missing". What makes you pro isn't what you spin on rather how well you do it right?

~~Cyd3R~~

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 11:05 pm
I agree with Cyderhouse its not what you play or what with its how the finished product sounds!

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 03 @ 11:25 pm
Ok Walker I'll tone it down. I'm just tired of companies trying to rape their customers and VDJ is no different. That's why I will still use my tables and carry my crates of records and I will haul them to where ever I need to.

Because at the end of the day I feel comfortable that my equipment is reliable. For larger venues that is. Hey, I got a rep to uphold. I can't take the chance of VDJ crapping out on me and believe me it does.

Although I do admit, I use VDJ for small venues.

All I ask is please stop trying to milk us out of are hard earn money and make things somewhat affordable for us.

Hey what happend to a mix table? I thought you guys were making one.

Inviato Wed 13 Aug 03 @ 12:32 am
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I agree with all your comments. "Its not what you use its how it sounds".

Unfortunately here in the UK. It isnt seen that way. Unless you have a piece of black plastic at your fingertips no one will take you seriously, no matter how good you are.

For a couple of years now there has been talk from the users of atomixmp3 to try and change peoples perception. From competitions to atomix mixed CD's, dedicates radio stations to open air concerts, but yet nothing has ever been done.

Come on isnt it about time we all did something together.

There are over 1.5 million users of Atomixmp3 but few people in the UK respect it as a viable means of DJing.

Traktor on the other hand has thousands of fans. Purely and simply because of Final Scratch.

Shite aint it.

Inviato Wed 13 Aug 03 @ 3:19 am
Well I guess that is the difference between here and there. I'm not in it to win a dj contest. I'm in to make money being a mobile dj. MP3 djs are still quite new here in the states. I can tell you from the amount of people that stare at my setup at my events and are blown away for cuing the next track in less then 5 seconds and having 20,000 tunes on tap and making little or no impact on the visuals cluttering with vinyl crates and stacks of cd's. I'm usually a sucess at my mobiles. I'm quite new to the whole VDJ thing myself I used pcdj red for years. Guess what I'm buying after the trial runs out. I've not seen anything that comes close to what these guys are doing. Now give us support for the DMC-1 and I can name several dj's that would hop right over here. I think you are wrong about computer djing dying a slow death. Its the future. Get with the times or get left behind. People are slow to change and the vinyl guys will never switch anyhow. I woudn't worry about it. As long as the mix is tight, who's gonna say oh he's a computer dj. They will be drunk and on the dancefloor yelling "go Dj go"

~~cyd3R~~

Inviato Wed 13 Aug 03 @ 10:06 am
I for one agree with the rack mount controller suggestion. I have a DAC-2 and DMC-1 (with upgrade chip) both are open to work with other programs such as mixvibes, automix Mp3, DJ Power, PCDJ Red and PCDJ FX. I hope that Virtual DJ will follow!

If Virtual DJ gets controller support, I am in. If not, I go elsewhere.

If anyone needs DMC-1 upgrade chips, please see this link
http://www.axledentaldj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=103

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 03 @ 6:32 pm
how can make working my dmc1 whit vdj

Inviato Wed 20 Aug 03 @ 9:02 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
DMC is now supported in the latest version 1.05

Inviato Wed 20 Aug 03 @ 9:19 pm
wy my dmc dont work whit the 1.05

Inviato Sat 23 Aug 03 @ 7:48 am

Inviato Sat 23 Aug 03 @ 9:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)