Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: KEY LOCK ELASTIQUE Z-PLANE ? WHY NOT ? - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Hello, I had improved the engine key lock.
I'd worked as elastique of zplane.
or a new version for example..." ultra vdj " that had this feature

regards

Paolo as Ramirezdj

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 4:57 am
I don't understand i'm sorry. But what are your wishes?

Inviato Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 5:35 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sat 26 Dec 09 @ 7:05 pm
Keylock engine must be improved.
+1 for Z-plane

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 4:31 am
+1 for Z-plane

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 5:59 am
I can't speak for the vdj team,but wouldn't this cost a bot of money to integrate the zplane algorithm? But I have asked for this a while back and would prefer this instead of the present. If you guys don't know also,but zplane also ensures that the quality of the original song is processed smoothly.

+ 1,000,000 for the zplane implemented. One other reason for integrating the zplane algorithm is because the industry standard companies such as Native Instruments (traktor), Mixvibes, Serato,Sony Creative, Steinberg etc all have it which make them compete so highly.

Inviato Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 4:42 pm
djpr1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Keylock engine must be improved.
+1 for Z-plane

Inviato Tue 29 Dec 09 @ 11:18 pm
I see.. it will be nice if VDJ had this.. because I think its time for VDJ to make a mark in the industry..

I know its ready for high competition, it you really know how to utilize the VDJScript, it can beat ANY DJ Software!! And Z-Plane will be really nice to have as a start!

+1 for Z-PLANE!

Inviato Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 4:17 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
+1 for me too

Inviato Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 12:50 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've mentioned it a few times as well. There is an issue with the licensing of z-plane though - their licensing costs very much depend on software usage, price point, popularity and so on.

Inviato Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 1:04 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
fyi, Steinberg’s Wavelab 6 doesn't use "élastique". So even if "élastique" is very famous, it's not the only one.

Inviato Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 1:07 pm
Wavelab? I haven't even heard about it until now. How about serato and traktor. I've heard of those ones. They use z plane too.

Inviato Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 5:14 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
SSLs timestretch sucks badly from what I've read...

Inviato Sun 03 Jan 10 @ 7:11 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
+1

Inviato Mon 04 Jan 10 @ 8:06 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
SBDJ wrote :
SSLs timestretch sucks badly from what I've read...

If you are a scratch DJ it have no sense to use master tempo and this is the reason why Serato don't invest money on this side, I never find the MT button on technics 1200 :))

A program used for electro sound like Traktor and Ableton use Z-Plane and here it have sense for me, on VDJ I don't have an idea about the price of this advance MT algorithm but with free update we can pretend a lot for me, more or less every 6 month a new numbered version of Traktor and Ableton are out but they ask money any time.

Inviato Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 7:51 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I agree with Cioce

Inviato Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 2:02 pm
so its sounds like a simple money issue..
Z-plane is patented and costs money everytime its included, for Atomix the 'investment' probably would not pay for itself..

another option would be maybe some sort of 'plug-in' in the future?
those that really need an 'advanced MT algorithm' could pay the 'fee' and plug it in too VDJ?
win-win?

Inviato Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 2:25 pm
[quote=another option would be maybe some sort of 'plug-in' in the future?
those that really need an 'advanced MT algorithm' could pay the 'fee' and plug it in too VDJ?
[/quote]

It would be a smart solution :-))))

Bye

Ramirezdj

Inviato Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 12:12 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong but the algorithm would have to be written into the software and cannot be used as an addon/plugin. It would be nice to have but I'm not fussing since vdj works just the way I want it to work.

Inviato Thu 07 Jan 10 @ 9:30 pm
This must tell it programmers if you could put it as a plug in !!!!

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 8:32 am
83%