Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Karaoke with VDJ 2.10

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just reinstalled my laptop fresh start. Loaded a full version of VDJ 2.1. Songs work great. When I load a video file it looks fine on the tv and video screen but causes the program itself to lag. It worries me, like it may crash. I tried disabling the video and using the plugin and same thing. Yes it does work but you can't really look through karoake file (recursed through external HD). This worked well in 2.06 through the plugin. Now it seems to lag. I have a very powerful toshiba laptop. 2.6 GHZ, 1 GIG mem. Any suggestions or do you think this is normal and it's ok to go live. Not really into playing videos yet.... Anything I can go besides going back to 2.06?

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 7:22 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
change reactivity to slow and don't use hardware mode

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 8:07 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Medium was the reactivity of vdj v2.06
So do tests

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 10:46 am
djcel,

have you tried "overclocking" VDJ yet? I had stable results a 130-200 in the registry

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 10:55 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
overclocking??
well fast=10, medium=40, slow=100 (in decimal and not hexadecimal of course)
vdj_v2.06=30

so i suppose 130-200 is slower...

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 2:15 pm
fast, medium slow no difference. still a hold up. never did this on 2.06. also if i turn off the video box and use just the plugin get the same thing.

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 5:00 pm
I just noticed something. There is no "cdg" extention in the decoders.. Would that matter? I am not good with this kind of stuff but that is what my cdg's are recorded in. All 13000+ of them...

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 5:27 pm
humm

seems if you put 5 in there it crashes, just the same as you put 200 in there, I've also noticed its doesn't change much at all program wise

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 6:35 pm
It really doesn't. Maybe it is a laptop issue? Someone wrote that video is not reccomended for laptops. I have this on my Sony Vaio also and it seems to work fine. Again, I could probably get away with it but when a client of mine pays big bucks for a karaoke show I can't risk it. I am trying again to reboot everything. See if a conflict might have caused it. Hey, one thing. If I changed the reactivity to slow it was awful. Fast it worked better. Strange...

Inviato Sat 14 May 05 @ 6:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)