Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A few ?s before i buy it

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

grandpPRO InfinityMember since 2005

First off i have DL nine other programs and after a lot of testing and many many hours is trying each one out i have desided on VirtualDJ and i DL some the skins and like one a lot but i see no name on it so i cants tell you the one it is.
It is one of the only ones with the Text folder windows up top in green. I love the large text for the song names.

Now to the quesions.

A few other programs i looked at would let you view songs by artist, style of music and album name to find something fast.. can VDJ do this in a full version or how can i do this??

Is their a way to passcode the interface so not one can mess with it??

On the samples can they be any amount of time like a pre made voice over or a complete song that i can start fast.???
How do i load in a sample into one?

Dose it take a lot more pc power to play wave files over MP3s ?

When having the auto play on can i some how turn off the beat match so each song starts at its own original tempo sometimes its a big differance and you can here it slowlet coming back up or down.

Can i some how play a Talk over as a MP3 file over the music that is all ready playing with out afecting the auto play list? like a sample but not from a sample button so i can have a lot of different ones i a special folder.?

Thanks i have had it playing for hours now playing around with it.

Inviato Sun 15 May 05 @ 8:40 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003

Inviato Sun 15 May 05 @ 9:27 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)