Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: effects manager?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How about an effect manager of some sort. so that say every so often a predefined effect (say effect 1) is applied every X number of beats. For example, Flippin Doubles applied every 8 bars, for just the 8th, 16th, 24th, 32nd bars etc. This could be made as either a seperate effect which would use up one of the three slots, or as an integrated feature for future versions.

Just a thought, What do u think?

Inviato Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 9:39 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
This is possible if you change a bit the sourcecode of a plugin.

The plugin BBK a bit similar to beat breaker, in it's test time, had a little bug that made it go on automatically every 16beats i think.

In fact the bug, isn't really one, the author only forgot to set a function to stop the plugin.

Inviato Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 12:57 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes.

I worked on a evoluted version with a new name: "Special Loops" but I still have problems and I'm waiting for information from dev team or other developpers.

For the first request I think you could already ask the developpers for new options of specific plugins.
If it's possible it would be adapted.

I will create soon (if I have time) a new "flippin" plugin but I need time I need time I need time. Thst'a the problem.

Regards,
Clax

Inviato Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 10:25 am
Maybe an effect Manager that you can add 3 of your favorite effects in one slot. That way you have 9 or more easy for access. Some like Sample Manager that one can modify, change and save.

VNZ

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 3:07 am
Nebula
what do you think about this solution following : an effet in which you can plan the launch of the 5th effects left?

I gonna loock at it... to be continued

Clax, my friend
Could you please prepare a new picture for it :) .... one more (o:->

Inviato Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 11:34 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)