Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Happy Halloween VDJ Style/ Post Your Pics

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

lcmxr6PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Love VDJ7 and so does the crowd! Halloween 2010 Warehouse Style!

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 5:28 pm
if you insist...

halloween was slow this year (people are broke and the soldiers are deployed), but we still managed to beat the competition.

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 9:28 pm
lcmxr6PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Very nice! Thats what I'm talking about VDJ7 is in the house!

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 9:31 pm
Some pics during our costume contest. I didn't really get any good shots out of the booth, all the drinks i may have had didn't help either.

Had a band play early night, which always makes my set more fun because everyone cant wait to dance.

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 11:07 pm

Halloween is always fun to play. Last one is from an after party i dont really remember being at lol.

Inviato Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 11:14 pm
This is what I was testing out prior to playing that night at a party...projecting on some pumpkins

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 7:39 am
so you projected those images onto pumpkins? BRILLIANT! can you post a pic with the lights on?

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 8:17 am
here are some pre-show images from a cosutme party with performances. it's a small setup only 2 powered 15's and 1 18" sub a few lights, lasers and some haze with 2 projectors.

with flash

without flash and shaky hand.

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 8:35 am
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 11:39 am
Halloween in Venezuela.

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 6:25 pm
Me As DJ Demento

We had a band that night too that all dressed up

a little promo help from VDJ7 Pro

Costume contest

Random crowd shots

Inviato Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 2:44 pm
all very nice but i hate to say it but looks like my man "Lcmxr" had MY kind of Party!!(Wildcountry running 2nd) it was Going down!! ha,ha allright dudes,..nice pics!! you would of told me i would had taken a plane there...lol...Whoa..wait a minute !!!....its that Rennee? and whos "Batman"?...Lol....not so good...ha,ha

Inviato Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 8:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)