Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NAMM 2011] Numark NS6 - Page: 4

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

luistfashion wrote :

The prices:
NUMARK NS6 - US$999

Where are you getting that price from??? http://www.djstore.com/item/numns6.htm That price converts to roughly $1200 and some change.............

Huey

Inviato Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 11:44 pm
The decision maker for me is the thing with the mics.. I don't want to lose any inputs so I will be going for the DN-MC6000, as for how crammed it is, I see it as having everything I want right there at my finger tips meaning minimal interation with the laptop. I have piano players fingers so the closeness of controls won't be a problem.

It's not that I don't like the NS6, it's very nice infact, but as with all the controllers out there are pros and cons that make choosing one a damn hard choice! It's just that between the two, the cons of the other don't bother/ affect me too much.

You never know, in a few months... I may have both =D

Si

Inviato Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 4:09 am
si1988uk wrote :
Does anyone know how many ticks per roatation the other controllers have? (VMS4, MC-6000, S4).

I've read that the S4 is around 1,000 and the Denon is around 2,000 (both unconfirmed), not sure about the AA unit.

Simon

i read that its 3600 ticks per rotation

Inviato Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 5:30 am
Yeah that's what it says in the description, I was asking if anyone knew what the exact number was for the competitor controllers.

Inviato Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 5:38 am
found a good overview....spinning in platter LEDs

Inviato Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 8:50 am
sexy for sure

Inviato Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 9:18 am
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
this controller is not cheap .
Never so good as s4 (from Ni )
I hate the ugly red LEDs .
For shure : is not for me .

Inviato Fri 14 Jan 11 @ 9:47 am
Anyone know the dimensions in inches of it yet?

Inviato Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 3:18 pm
looks a bit smaller then the ns7 and certainly looks thinner and lighter. i like the dual sized headphone output and the single station for selecting/loading songs. I have the v7's so one on each. had i know this was coming i mighta waited it out for pricing but couldnt pass up the deals numark was offering on the v7's end of the year. still waiting on the x7 release but that last clip that was put up from namm was a nice vid. (thanx for sharing). itch obviously just getting into 4x decks whereas VDJ already has had it+.

Inviato Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 4:23 pm
It would be awesome if Hercules brought out a response to the Numark NS6 as well as Denon and pioneer. Hercules's equipment is awesome but I think they could go that extra mile and bring out something brilliant imho :/

And the NS6 does look awesome I have to say, I still prefer the NS7 though :/

Inviato Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 5:51 am
If the platters spun, it was IEC'd and it didn't have those cheap plastic jack inputs on the back.

Inviato Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 6:02 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
beatbreaker1 wrote :
luistfashion wrote :

The prices:
NUMARK NS6 - US$999

Where are you getting that price from??? http://www.djstore.com/item/numns6.htm That price converts to roughly $1200 and some change.............

Huey

The overview video on the skratchworx website by mr moustache says its $999.

I'm not sure I can wait till spring to buy new gear lol. Might just buy the mc6000 in the meantime.

Inviato Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 7:04 am
Man this is a awesome controller... but does it work with VDJ7 ??

Inviato Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 11:29 am
I just preordered this... got a great deal... under $900 USD shipped.

now I need to find a case for it.

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 2:59 pm
Where did you get that deal Jeremy? Please share

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 3:19 pm
Yes sharing is nice. ;-)

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 4:34 pm
I cant wait to get mine. Numark already has the case for it.

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 5:28 pm
I just went today to my buddy & it is a 45 day wait for a Denon DN-6000 but I want to see & try both of these bad boys.

Inviato Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 5:37 pm
Caliente123 wrote :
I cant wait to get mine. Numark already has the case for it.

Can you point me in the direction of the case? I can't seem to find it.

I also dropped my guy an email to see if it was ok to give out his info and if the price was a preferred customer price or price for everyone.

Inviato Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 12:53 pm
What Rob?

Must be bad in Canada, if I ordered one at 3pm I'd receive before 5pm the following day here in the UK

Inviato Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 1:06 pm
79%