Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TIME CODED CD'S???

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cckidHome userMember since 2005
Hy everybody,

I just read on another site, that virtual dj is supporting also time coded cd's, meaning that since I own two denon 3000 cd-vinyl player I can hook up those to my lap top computer and play mp3's that are stored in the computer, basically use the best of both worlds. Now if that's true what would be the recommendations in terms of sound cards (Maya 44 slips into my mind, and some kind of software configuration that goes by the name of asio??). If that's true and proven to work well, where can I find the plugin for the time coded cd? Any advice is more than welcome.

Thanks in advance

Best regards to ya

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 1:52 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
the maya 44 usb will work very well. Asio compatabilty is in that card. You can download the time code wave from this website. Burn it to cd and your off and running.

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 2:09 am
Hy Dj Cyder,

Thanx a lot for the reply. I can't wait to setup my denon 3000 cd's together with virtual dj,
I think this might be a long term winning combination for me, because vdj has all the features the denon 3000 dont have and vice versa.

Best regards

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 11:24 am
you would need the full version of VDJ for that to work :)

hopefully we will see you as a full member soon... :)

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 8:25 pm
No doubt about that.

I'm on my way to become a full time, registered user.

Stay in touch

By

Inviato Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 12:31 am
cool :)

Inviato Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 8:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)