Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mappers for PIONEER DDJ-T1, when? - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

gvybzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
WHEN ARE THE MAPPERS COMING OUT FOR THE PIONEER DDJ-T1. THANKS

Inviato Sun 20 Feb 11 @ 3:15 pm
Ok caps off and give the team some time. The thing barely just came out..............im sure there workin on it.

Huey

Inviato Sun 20 Feb 11 @ 5:07 pm
I'm sure the mappers will be out soon. I'll be keeping my eyes on the subject. I just ordered my T1 today, but one of my gigs requires me to use NetSearch. It would be nice to be able to bring the T1 out to that gig. Either I would need to invest in all of that music or get mapped to Virtual. I prefer the mapping solution obviously.

Inviato Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 1:55 pm
I don't think I've read anywhere that this will be natively supported in VDJ, but maybe one of the teamers can say whether it will be or not.

Keith

Inviato Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 2:36 pm
There's no reason why you couldn't map it yourself. It's just another standard MIDI/HID-controller, is it not?

Inviato Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 6:43 am
no it does not work mapping it your self

Inviato Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 2:02 pm
Have you actually tried?

Inviato Fri 25 Feb 11 @ 8:26 am
yes i have tried it but does not work.

Inviato Sat 26 Feb 11 @ 10:53 pm
News???

Inviato Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 9:27 am
maolamPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Anyone news???
If i understand correctly, the only controller 4 decks to par with VDJ 7 is the Denon MC 6000, isn't it?
Thank you for your answers

Inviato Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 12:22 pm
American Audio VMS4 is a true 4 channel controller.

The MC6000 is 2 midi channels only and uses VDJ mixer to create the other 2.

Keith

Inviato Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 12:42 pm
hi still no news on the ddj t1 mappers?

Inviato Thu 17 Mar 11 @ 4:28 pm
maolamPRO InfinityMember since 2011
hey guys
c'mon anyone, anynews?

Inviato Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 10:22 pm
I have the DDJ-S1.

On Windows it's install MIDI and HID drivers (and a 4ch WDM audio driver). I did a quick test and I can read MIDI from the controller so that is easy to map. But I can't control any led's with MIDI, so I think all led's are controoled via HID.

I do like to get some documentation for HID since I'm a developer and like to give it a try.

Inviato Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 6:19 am
That was my suspicion all along. I found it extremely weird that users report they have tested mapping the device without success, since Pioneer states on their homepage that the device is a standard MIDI-controller.

Inviato Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 8:13 am
It is a standard MIDI-controller since I do get MIDI from all knob and buttons (except the mic input knobs).

But it looks very dead and boring with no working led's. I have asked in the Pioneer forum and got answer that HID is for S1 only and MIDI for the rest of us...

I someone find more info on HID or led control via MIDI on S1, please post it.

Edit--

This driver for Pioneer DDJ-T1 works with S1, I got ASIO driver with that: http://pioneer.jp/support/download/dj-e/ddj-t1/driver_download.html

Inviato Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 11:04 am
no but the wheels do not map on the ddj t1 ?

Inviato Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 4:18 pm
If the wheels send standard MIDI-data, they should map just fine. However, it depends on the situation what kind of mapping scripting you need to use. Some controllers, like my Xone:1D, require the <i>greater_than</i> parameter. For example:

param_greater 50% ? deck default jogwheel -0.1 : deck default jogwheel +0.1

Inviato Wed 23 Mar 11 @ 8:35 am
i have tryed that lots of times still does not work lots of people with ddj t1 say it does not work mapping it to vdj. so way vdj does not put the mappings out or let us no whats going on????

Inviato Wed 23 Mar 11 @ 4:48 pm
Hi, I use 2 cdj 400 with vdj and now that I've bought the ddj s1 I have the same problem...I was trying to map it with a friend but the wheels simply don't work...Anyway we managed to copy the midi command from the cdj 2000 map so that you can use the needle search on the ddj (unfortunately only on the active deck).
I hope that a native map will be released soon! I just can't stand itch...

Inviato Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 7:43 pm
16%