Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mappers for PIONEER DDJ-T1, when? - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

try:

param_greater 0% ? deck 1 jogwheel -0.1 : deck 1 jogwheel +0.1

some encoders work differently, don't know why, but they do...

Inviato Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 6:06 pm
synthet1c wrote :
try:

Oh my god it works! Thank you very much! with this jog map and the play/cue buttons already mapped I can try to do some gigs before the official hid release :D

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 11 @ 6:58 pm
Done! I've mapped all the basic features needed (including the needle search) :D can i upload the xml file in the "controller page" even if it has some bugs? Maybe it could be usefull for somebody who would like to test it or develop a better release...

Inviato Tue 29 Mar 11 @ 8:42 pm
gvybzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
hi all of that does not work the jog wheels do not map and only one side of the ddj t1 works to. why does vdj not help?

Inviato Wed 30 Mar 11 @ 6:47 pm
Read the post from Cstoll 4 above this one. That explains the current situation.

Keith

Inviato Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 6:26 am
maolamPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello guys, anything new?

Inviato Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 7:08 am
Im also interested. As im waiting to see if people can get it working well before i buy VDJ7

Inviato Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 8:03 pm

waiting news from japan and atomix, too ;-)

Inviato Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 8:49 am
gymgam1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thanks so much guys for getting the mappers out for the DDJ-T1 as soon as possible. I do have the same dilemma and would like to use it for video mixing as well. Any other tips?? Thanks so much.

Gymgam1

Inviato Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 3:19 pm

helped by Bazzoka and Orgy75 (italian forum) i'm trying to midi map the controller.

it's a real HEAVY work. definition file must be builded from ground ..... hours spent and not sure in the results....

anyone who have news from Amomix regarding a midi or hid mapping.... please inform :| (argh!)

Inviato Wed 13 Apr 11 @ 3:12 am
No offence guys, but give it a rest already. Geez!

Rest assured that if there would be any new info regarding the situation, the development team would tell us. It's not like they're withholding information just to dick with you guys.

I bolded the words development team, because they alone are the ones who can shed any light on the built-in VDJ support. It's useless to keep asking from the rest of us, were not any more privy to hot rumors than you are.

Inviato Wed 13 Apr 11 @ 11:03 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Thu 14 Apr 11 @ 8:25 pm
Only windows :''''-(

Inviato Fri 15 Apr 11 @ 8:20 am
avo69CUE userMember since 2009
Just got mine today, i'am despareted for the mappers also!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 10:09 pm
DaForGePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Also just got my DJJ-T1 and look for the VDJ Mappings :)

Inviato Sun 01 May 11 @ 3:06 am
AuralCandy.Net wrote :
There's no reason why you couldn't map it yourself. It's just another standard MIDI/HID-controller, is it not?

He's right! just got my piooner ddj-s1 and it is a standard midi, i was able to map both decks no problem, sad thing is i don't know how to make the leads and mic work best regards Dj Mister Alex from chicago

Inviato Sun 01 May 11 @ 2:09 pm
DJL79PRO InfinityMember since 2009
hi...jog wheel anyone, anynews?

Inviato Sun 01 May 11 @ 6:07 pm
gvybzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
no you can not map the jog wheels on the ddj-t1

Inviato Mon 02 May 11 @ 10:38 am
SErRuscio wrote :
synthet1c wrote :
try:

Oh my god it works! Thank you very much! with this jog map and the play/cue buttons already mapped I can try to do some gigs before the official hid release :D

Inviato Mon 02 May 11 @ 3:52 pm
How do you guys make the leds work?

Inviato Tue 03 May 11 @ 4:21 pm
32%