Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mappers for PIONEER DDJ-T1, when? - Page: 3

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

avo69CUE userMember since 2009
Omg, thank you very much! finally some help! But i forgot to mention i own the ddj-s1, Thank you so much anyways for sharing this whit us!

Inviato Tue 03 May 11 @ 9:52 pm

Inviato Fri 06 May 11 @ 3:48 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I just recently got the documentation I was waiting on. So, the device/mappings will be made available when they are ready ... they are not quite done yet.

Inviato Sat 07 May 11 @ 7:49 pm
cstoll wrote :
I just recently got the documentation I was waiting on. So, the device/mappings will be made available when they are ready ... they are not quite done yet.

Are you serious? I have the ddj-s1 can you help me as well please thank you in advance!

Inviato Sat 07 May 11 @ 8:16 pm
Hey guys, I know you've just received the documentation and you're working on the mappings. We have multiple VirtualDJ licences and now 4 DDJ-S1's on our expenditure. We want to use them for our May 2-4 event... coming on May 21, 2011. I would really much appreciate it... if by then these mappings are released by the Virtual DJ team. Again I hate to pressure you, just I'm really looking forward to using my favorite piece of software on the event.

Thank you very much!

Inviato Sun 08 May 11 @ 12:06 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
dustmaker wrote :
if by then these mappings are released by the Virtual DJ team

And when they are made available - they will be available to licensed users. So, hope you register your serial number by the time they are released so you can gain access to the downloads.

Inviato Sun 08 May 11 @ 3:19 pm
DJ_lwoPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Any update on when this might be coming yet? We really need it for a gig we have coming on the 21st too. Please cstroll, would you be able to bring it sooner?

Inviato Sat 14 May 11 @ 4:13 pm
gvybzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
i no this is taking a long time to get the mappers for the ddj-t1

Inviato Mon 16 May 11 @ 12:14 pm
DJ_lwoPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yeah it is, a very long time, and we really really need it for our gig... I know cstroll has his plans and maybe he is busy, however if he manages to get them out by this friday we will love him forever, Virtual DJ is crucial to our party, without that we will have to depend on the stupid Serato ITCH that came with the DDJ-S1... therefore Cstroll, please try to get the mappings out now that you have the proper documentation, please we beg you.

Inviato Tue 17 May 11 @ 10:56 pm
xenons3 wrote :
Yeah it is, a very long time, and we really really need it for our gig... I know cstroll has his plans and maybe he is busy, however if he manages to get them out by this friday we will love him forever, Virtual DJ is crucial to our party, without that we will have to depend on the stupid Serato ITCH that came with the DDJ-S1... therefore Cstroll, please try to get the mappings out now that you have the proper documentation, please we beg you.

I feel your pain! But what can we do?

Inviato Wed 18 May 11 @ 1:34 am
What can you do? Here's a friendly suggestion: STFU and accept the fact that it's done when it's done! Atomix Productions has to think of the big picture and do their work properly in order to maintain a quality image of their flagship product.

Releasing some half-assed crap just because few DJ's have a gig coming up? Please, get real!

Inviato Wed 18 May 11 @ 1:52 am
map it yourself, you only need to make a definition file in notepad to tell vdj what the incoming messages mean and what type they are e.g. button, fader, encoder, then map it so the messages from the device perform an action in vdj. It's not really that hard and your the only one with the device to make a mapper, if you start now you could have a basic mapper by the weekend

Inviato Wed 18 May 11 @ 1:55 am

look some post above. there is my definition file and mapping.

It's enough to use in good way the console (works good with standard 4 decks skin)

anyway, i think that Atomix know well that not release a map for a high-interesting console, will be a drop of company image. So, i hope they're doing possible to solve it :)

Inviato Wed 18 May 11 @ 2:22 am
To do this with HID/MIDI support, jog dials configured properly and all LED's working correctly is actually quite a major task.

Have a look at the amount of code in the default DN-MC6000 mapper and you'll see the amount of work involved. It's not just 5 minutes.

Keith

Inviato Wed 18 May 11 @ 9:43 am
xenons3 wrote :

Why is it so critical that you use that unit for this gig?? That's a weak argument. I'm sure you were giggin just fine with another piece of equipment so when you say its crucial, I'm not buying it.

They'll be done when there done and it'll be great.....
Huey

Inviato Wed 18 May 11 @ 9:56 am
Here is a mapping for ddj-s1
[3rd party link removed]
It works fine.
There is an issue with the needle search only

Inviato Thu 19 May 11 @ 11:08 am
Sorry, links to 3rd party download sites are not permitted.

If you created this mapping and wish to share it with other users, please upload it to our official download area: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/upload.html

Inviato Thu 19 May 11 @ 11:57 am
alextkoPRO InfinityMember since 2008
share the mapping plz :) thx u

Inviato Thu 19 May 11 @ 2:04 pm
Greek Bts wrote :
Here is a mapping for ddj-s1
[3rd party link removed]
It works fine.
There is an issue with the needle search only

I have the DDJ-S1 can you share it whit me please!

Inviato Thu 19 May 11 @ 5:04 pm
gvybzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
what about the mappings for the ddj t1?

Inviato Fri 20 May 11 @ 11:38 am
48%