Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD3000 and Windows 7

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am sorry if this question has been asked and answered, but I did an extensive search in the forums but I couldn't find an answer and I have been trying to make it work.
I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and now I find I can't get BCD3000 and VDJ 7 to work. It works for about 20 to 30 secs and then freezes. If I go into CONFIG and click on APPLY under SOUND SETUP then it works for another 20 to 30 secs before it freezes again.
I downloaded new drivers from Behringer for BCD 3000, and tired ASIO4ALL as well and still have same problem.
Running Windows 32bit and from what I can see some people have got it running. Even loaded Traktor LE but same problem.
I think this is Windows 7 / BCD3000 - but have no idea how to fix it!!

Please can someone help?
Thanks!

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 4:24 pm

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 4:30 pm
thanks for that I have tried searching using Google but either not helpful or at all hopeful at this point?
I know a lot of people had problems running BCD3000 even with XP but I did not have this problem.
Was hoping someone could advise ways of tweaking system ... I have tired disabling wireless card but this does not help.

Inviato Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 4:50 pm
Unfortunately the BCD series of consoles are well known to be very problematic and the cause of freezing and other problems. This is due to poor design of the hardware, in particular the chipset used by the sound card.

Some users have had success with BCD consoles by disabling their wireless networking and using a better quality USB cable, however it sounds as though you have already tried this.

If you use the console as a MIDI controller only (I.e: Do not use the built-in sound card), then it will normally work OK. It's the built-in sound card that causes most problems. You could use an external DJ sound card such as Numark DJIO or Native Instruments Audio 2 DJ instead of the one built into the BCD.

Inviato Mon 25 Apr 11 @ 5:36 pm
Thanks for the info ...

I have access to a Mac and of course it works with no problems on Mac OS - no drivers no nothing!!!

Inviato Wed 11 May 11 @ 5:22 am
Can you please explain with a bit more detail how to use the bcd 3000 as a controller only and not the internal audio card, I have windows xp 32 bit as a back up laptop, also a windows 7 32 bit as my main , and I have this bcd3000 for over a year and cannot get it to work , it freezes all the time in bot laptops...

I also use a external card numark dj i/o that works ok in both OS.

Thank you for your time.

Inviato Wed 10 Jul 13 @ 11:24 pm
VirtualDJ Basic does not support using MIDI controllers such as the BCD3000. It's for mouse/keyboard users only. MIDI controllers can only be used for 10 minutes at a time as a trial of the full VirtualDJ Pro.

To be able to use MIDI controllers and much, much, more, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

To not use the internal BCD audio card, simply don't select it in CONFIG -> Sound Setup. Choose your alternative sound card (Numark DJIO) instead.

If you still get freezes when using DJIO with BCD3000, then it is probably a problem with the BCD3000 in general. The BCD series are well known to be problematic for most users, so replacing it with a different controller would be recommended. If your computer has USB 3.0 ports, then this may also be part of the problem. Try connecting it to a USB 2.0 port if your computer has one or use a powered USB 2.0 hub otherwise.

Inviato Thu 11 Jul 13 @ 5:59 am
I know that I need to up grade Vdj ,but first I have to get this controller going other wise I would not use any other controller,or do you know any other controlller that you can recommend to me,I want some basic nothing crazy ,I also like small compact controllers since I have very little storage space.

Anyway thanks for the advice.

Inviato Sun 14 Jul 13 @ 11:01 pm
Simply choose your alternative sound card in CONFIG -> Sound Setup - E.g: For Numark DJIO: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DJIO.html

The BCD3000 will then only be used as a MIDI controller. If you still get freezing then it may be a problem/fault with the BCD3000 in general. If this is the case, try also uninstalling the audio drivers for the BCD3000.

Please see our hardware page for a selection of popular products to replace the BCD3000 with: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html - There are many products to choose from that are small and compact such as the popular Hercules DJConsole series. Make sure that any replacement that you purchase comes with VirtualDJ LE included. You will be able to use the controller with this straight out of the box with this and also upgrade from it to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount (Depending on the controller purchased, this may be greater than the discount for upgrading from VirtualDJ Basic.)

Inviato Mon 15 Jul 13 @ 5:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)