Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: denon hc4500 and denon x500 mixer

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ok i have the denon hc4500 and denon x500 mixerand want to run video using virtual dj. now my question is i got the crossfader working on the mixer to link to virtual dj but not the audio. for example the audio is playing through both channels . i have the crossfader to the left and cueing up deck right i can still hear it coming from the left left how can i have get both audio and video linked together?

Inviato Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 5:14 pm
this is not the normal way, but it will work...

crossfader & video_crossfader

the normal way is to map 'crossfader' then hit the lock on the video window that says "link"

Inviato Fri 08 Jul 11 @ 11:23 pm
If you are using the HC4500 + X500 in External Mixer mode, then you do not want to link the video and audio crossfaders, otherwise you will fade out the audio in software before it reaches the X500 mixer and will not be able to headphone pre-listen.

If the crossfader is not working on the audio of the mixer, then make sure you have assigned the appropriate mixer channels to the left and right sides, using the switches on the X500 mixer itself. See the X500 user manual for more details.

For correct configuration of the HC4500 for use with an external mixer, please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-HC4500.html

Inviato Thu 04 Aug 11 @ 7:55 am
ItFadeCUE userMember since 2009
i need help choosing the right channels for the denon x500....I'm a begginer and I'm having a difficult time to set up my denon x500 mixer the proper way along with the denon 4500 and virtual dj...Im really confuse of which channels to use to make the fader work and the headphones

Inviato Thu 25 Aug 11 @ 2:24 am
Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DN-HC4500.html for the correct sound setup.

Use standard RCA audio cables to connect the outputs on the side of the HC4500 to the LINE IN of channels 1 & 2 of your mixer.

If you are using the crossfader, use the crossfader assign switches on the X500 mixer to choose which channel will be on the left (Preferably 1) and on the right (2).

To pre-listen, connect your headphones to the headphone socket of the mixer, slide the crossfader to the deck that's playing out live (E.g: 1), then press the CUE button on the appropriate mixer channel (E.g: 2) to select it for pre-listening.

Inviato Thu 08 Sep 11 @ 9:50 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
problem if it persists with setting write me to pm. I have two devices, or better describe how you want the system worked. sorry for my English

Inviato Tue 27 Sep 11 @ 11:31 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)