Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Timecode Checker...........

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Stole this from another forum, since I use vinyl timecode I would love to see this,

Idea: Check the vinyl within VDJ for skips, cue burn, errors etc.

How: Drop needle, hit start, compare ideal vs received timecode. show report in pretty colours.

Why: So I can tell which of my many timecodes are good to go, and which ones to recycle, without listening to the tone myself and guessing.

I'm guessing there is the possibility of doing as many decks at a time as the SLx will allow, since this isn't really doing anything new internally, just aggregating the TC data and compiling a report from it.

Inviato Tue 31 Jul 12 @ 7:18 pm
+lots, that's a great idea stolen or not ;-)

Inviato Tue 31 Jul 12 @ 7:30 pm
Yeah when I read it I loved the idea but since most people who use VDJ use a MIDI controller I doubt this will ever happen.....

Inviato Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 9:14 am
If it doesn't happen then most likely you could use an audio analysis tool to compare the recorded signal of your vinyl with the timecode signal that you can download here.
Perhaps it could be even automated for some DAW's like Audition too!

Time will tell!

Inviato Thu 02 Aug 12 @ 3:58 am
ZablarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I might fooling my self here but cant you just open up the timcode configs? And check the timecode signal in %? if not put on some scratchsamples and check how they do.

Inviato Mon 06 Aug 12 @ 9:15 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)