Forum: Old versions
NOTE: VirtualDJ 7 is not maintained anymore.
Can pioneer djm...
Topic: Can pioneer djm 250 be connected with vdj?
Inviato Sat 11 Aug 12 @ 6:20 pm
Inviato Sat 11 Aug 12 @ 6:58 pm
do the RCA cables go from the mixer into the sound card & the USB cable from sound card box to mac ??
I must be doing some thing wrong as iv followed every bloody forum on this subject & i am so pissed off with it !!!!
Inviato Tue 29 Oct 13 @ 2:31 am
You don’t need a sound card with having CDJ350s.
1. Download the latest firmware for the CDJ350 and ASIO drivers from the pioneer site.
2. Set on the player’s one to deck one the other to deck two (they come set to deck one as default).
3. Plug the USB cables from each player into the PC and the RCA cables from each player into the mixer.
4. When both the players are on start-up VDJ and go to sound setup.
5. Select the Pioneer AISO and external mixer.
The above is just a quick guide you might have to do a bit more to do like assign decks in VDJ, but this should get you going. The mixer will not control VDJ as it is not MIDI.
Inviato Wed 30 Oct 13 @ 3:54 am
But this is still not working. iv down loaded latest firmware & loaded. Iv a DJM 250 which needs an external soundcard. which i added on midi set up. i tried your way you suggested each track i loaded only 1 would show up on both cdj displays & both tracks would play only through 1 channel. is there a way i can get a DJM 250 to work through this software.
Inviato Mon 11 Nov 13 @ 10:16 pm
Your CDJ350s have USB soundcards built in. Set up the VDJ audio config to use both CDJ350s and plug the outputs of the CDJ350s to the mixer as normal.
You may need to mess about with the Mac audio config (aggregate device or somesuch) but I don't know enough about Macs to help there. There is a CDJ aggregator app for this purpose on the Pioneer web site.
Inviato Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 5:21 am
Inviato Fri 03 Nov 17 @ 1:42 am