Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DDJ ERGO + ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Which versions of the Virtual DJ are compatible with the DDJ ERGO?

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 10:35 am
The current VDJ Pro full and VDJ LE Ergo Edition that comes with the controller

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 11:08 am
So not the Virtual DJ Broadcast?

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 11:44 am
No - read the software comparison chart

Only the full Pro version (or LE version supplied with the product) supports controllers.

If you register your Ergo LE version, you can upgrade to VDJ Pro full at a discount.

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 11:54 am
Yeah the problem is just that my one year old Virtual DJ LE for some reason asked for my keycode/serial number when i launched it... and I've thrown away the box in which i got the ERGO and all installment discs. So now when I can't find my keycode I can neither DJ nor purchase the Virtual DJ Pro Full with discount. Anybody have any idea why the LE asked for my serial number/keycode now, one year free subscription?? Oh well.. **** you destiny.

[Moderated: Please do not use bad language in your forum posts]

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 12:00 pm

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 12:11 pm
Okay thanks...

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 13 @ 1:38 pm
How much discount would i have gotten on the Pro Full with the keycode?

Inviato Sat 12 Jan 13 @ 5:17 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Each controller that comes with VirtualDJ LE version has a discount on upgrade to Pro Full. Discounts vary depending on the controller. Please contact support for further details .. http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 11:54 am
I have the DDJ Ergo. I've lost the CD slip that has the LE key code on it. I still have my serial number and my CD, how could I relocate my LE code?

Inviato Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 4:46 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you have not registered your VirtualDJ LE keycode to a virtualdj.com account, then there is no way we can retrieve that for you, or from any place in your computer either
Please contact Support to receive further options

Inviato Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 5:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)