Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: two controler and two cross faders.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am wondering if I can set up a skin that has two controlers and each set on 1 and 2 deck and the second set 3 and 4 but the cross faders only effect the set of decks. right now the cross faders on the controlers moves all the sets of decks. I would love to have it be able to play out just that set the output is to the master out. The i can scratch one set while running the other and not effect the out of the other set.. slam on top. with out chaing the raw out ..

Inviato Fri 08 Feb 13 @ 12:12 am
At this point in time its not possible. I asked this same question a while. I was thinking since we now have multiple decks I could hook up 2 controllers and a friend could use a 2 deck controller and Id use the other but its not possible right now.........would be dope though :-0

Inviato Fri 08 Feb 13 @ 12:26 am
you could change the mapping so the crossfader controls the volume levels when shifted and the crossfader normally. You could even make it so you can choose who gets the crossfader

Inviato Fri 08 Feb 13 @ 5:05 am
Never even thought about it like that!! OK so how would you go about the PFL?? Just might try this out over the weekend.....

Inviato Fri 08 Feb 13 @ 10:21 am
you all have my full attention.. I love this site.. Ideas make my dreams come true...

Inviato Fri 08 Feb 13 @ 10:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)