Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 7.4 - Page: 13

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

does anybody else have sound issues with a stanton djc 4 controller. I have a intel macbook pro built in 2010 i5 2.4 4gb ram 10.8.3 osx the controller has a built in soundcard. I've been a user for a very long time and i"m just stumped sometimes after mixing with controller after about 2 hours sound sounds real bad . I havent tried it in bootcamp but is this controller going to be suported with vdj 8? stanton website was no help wish my original hercules mk2 didn;t brick it worked greeat!!! any help would be great

Inviato Tue 28 May 13 @ 7:10 am
gnom7PRO InfinityMember since 2010
before the release of version 7.4 plug-in for touchstsreen worked for one touch! ((((after the update has been running for 6 simultaneous touches! thank you so much!

Inviato Tue 28 May 13 @ 12:03 pm
maki2001 wrote :
june is near i hope the version 8 will be out haha

Hoping this myself .... but im sure Atomix will not want to repeat the mistakes of the then dj software leader PCDJ when they upgraded the code from Blue/Red and for them its been downhill ever since.

Atomix needs get this right ......... no one wants or needs another ios6 Apple Maps fiasco.

Inviato Tue 04 Jun 13 @ 3:43 am
does full version support numark n4 or when i buy it will i have to
download the plugging for it i really need some help people

Inviato Sun 09 Jun 13 @ 6:05 pm
nitebeatdisco wrote :
maki2001 wrote :
june is near i hope the version 8 will be out haha

Hoping this myself .... but im sure Atomix will not want to repeat the mistakes of the then dj software leader PCDJ when they upgraded the code from Blue/Red and for them its been downhill ever since.

Atomix needs get this right ......... no one wants or needs another ios6 Apple Maps fiasco.

what blue red ? you mean waveform ? or... it was a long time a go i cant remember all this :D
and yes im hoping they release the version 8 soon :) and to be honest there will always be glitches so there is no point on holding it any more further :)

Inviato Sun 09 Jun 13 @ 6:08 pm

Inviato Mon 10 Jun 13 @ 12:37 pm
Hi all,
for the last two plus years, I've been using Serato because my Rane ttm 57 and Denon 3700's would not work well for me. I LOVE VDJ!!!! always have, but just gave up on it. From what I'm reading, this new version is all ready for me to come home! Please tell me it's true. I'm afraid to get my hopes up.

Inviato Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 7:59 pm
djnoggHome userMember since 2013
how do you mix songs for more than 30 sec

Inviato Mon 01 Jul 13 @ 11:29 pm
Keep the crossfader in the middle for longer lol

Inviato Tue 02 Jul 13 @ 2:46 am
You are actually using only the songs from our ContentPlan - this is why you only can preview 30 seconds.

Add your own music to the DB by right click on the main music folder on your harddisc (left side in the folder tree).

Select add to database.

Enter a * in the search and it should show you all added song. (Total number should be right beside the search field)

Greets, Heiko

Inviato Tue 02 Jul 13 @ 5:14 am

Inviato Tue 02 Jul 13 @ 8:03 am
DjRatRHome userMember since 2010
ianmelville wrote :
Keep the crossfader in the middle for longer lol

Only amateurs mix with the crossfader. :P It exists for scratching and scratching only. Real DJs use the channel faders. Get on my level, bro!

Inviato Thu 11 Jul 13 @ 5:06 pm
We are in Mid July. Has it been like a year and a half since 8 was started right? How much longer please? Please don't give the standard answer about how release dates are not publicized. A rough estimate will do.

Also what is likely to be the cost to upgrade from 7.4 pro to 8 pro?

Thanks!

Balvinder - DJ Bally
Atlanta

Inviato Mon 15 Jul 13 @ 11:29 pm

Inviato Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 2:44 am
warendjHome userMember since 2013
bONJOUR koman ont fait pour pouvoir télécharger des skins j'ai ésaiyer mais sa écris ke j'ai pas lycense pour sa eske kelku peut maider svp

Inviato Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 10:19 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Skins are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased VirtualDJ. Please support the software and it's future development by purchasing it.

Also, please do not hijack topics by posting a message that is not related in anyway. This topic is about the latest v7.4 release of VirtualDJ.

Inviato Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 12:32 pm
I will jump up from LE to pro in a heartbeat when v8 comes out. Setting the cash aside as we speak. My setup needs VSTs like you would not believe. You should have seen my system recently with the number of cables and interfaces I had JUST so I could still use VDJ and VSTs... and latency was terrible. I even thought about running a third interface so I could add delay to my headphone jack to compensate. It was at that point that I realized the insanity. I hope the new sound engine gives Deckadance and Traktor a run for their money, too. Crossing my fingers. Breath baited. Palms sweating. Leaning on the balls of my feet in anticipation. I needs its.

Inviato Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 12:43 pm
Why wait? The update will be free...!

Once you've saved the cash, make the investment. You won't be disappointed.

You'll only go and spend it on something else anyway ;-)

Cheers,

Roy

Inviato Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 4:18 pm
Apart from a couple of niggles V7 is pretty much perfect as-is.

Why wait to update?

Keith

Inviato Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 4:32 pm
Since I own Virtual Vinyl (Numark Cue), will I still be getting a free upgrade to Virtual DJ 8 when it comes out? I assume it wont be right away like a lot of the other updates have been.

Inviato Fri 19 Jul 13 @ 6:14 pm
80%