Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Looking for a Video Scroll Text effect - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

The DEMO if it a quick hack would be ok.

1. Smooth Scroll the way it is now is good.
2. Option to STOP or LOOP (but for the event for 6/17, the STOP would do).
3. Just don't know how many names are going to be listed.
4. THAT INFO being listed must not be there.

This would help me a lot during the "Relay For Life" 12hour all nighter event.

Thanks,
keeping finger crossed (hoping I don't have to create a Montage Slide).

Inviato Mon 20 May 13 @ 1:11 pm
Since we have till 6/17 I will see what else I can do for you.

I have to do some other things right now so we shall see.

Inviato Mon 20 May 13 @ 2:08 pm

Inviato Mon 20 May 13 @ 2:17 pm
is it possible for me to insert a sliding message at bottom of the video screen using virtual dj pro?

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 9:43 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Yes, you can use the Text visualisation for that. (Can be selected on the master video effect slot)

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 10:19 am
Unfortunately, when you open the text effect gui, the scroll option is not visible. You have to pull down the window in order to see it. Maybe this can be fixed.

FIXED

Inviato Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 5:43 pm
HOW DO YOU ACTUALLY PUT PHONE NUMBER IN ESSENTIAL VIDEOS

Inviato Wed 09 Nov 16 @ 10:22 am
cheersray wrote :
HOW DO YOU ACTUALLY PUT PHONE NUMBER IN ESSENTIAL VIDEOS

You dont....... You need to download one other piece of software that EV supports and enter it there.

And why are you still using Essential Video, its been dead for quit some time now.

I suggest you contact Don and make a donation so your using the latest and greatest.

Inviato Wed 09 Nov 16 @ 6:59 pm
The TellyVisuals Plus version is updated often Recent additions are: support for Twitter, Twilio, and Instagram. Instagram is implemented but they make you go thru approval (pain in the ass) and waiting on that. 3D rotation, and flipping of images has been added Shaping will probably be added sometime in the future. Images can be an image or the VDJ video. Panels will also be updated to do what you are asking... You can do it now though and it works correctly. It is just a not quite on it's own yet. The current work in process is DJ alerts and overlays which not going into at the this time but should blow your mind.

Feel free to join at the TellyVisuals / TellyMedia facebook. A lot of good people there. We share ideas and many times those ideas are put into TellyVisuals / TellyMedia.You can ask anything there if you need some help with something and does not have to be related to TV or TM.

Inviato Wed 09 Nov 16 @ 8:08 pm

Inviato Thu 10 Nov 16 @ 12:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)