Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Edison Professinal Controllers - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

grs925 wrote :
I have a Edison 2500 can anybody tell me if I can sync with dj pro 7
thanks

Here's your answer,

Support staff wrote :
Unfortunately it can't be used with timecode CD either because it lacks separate deck outputs for each deck (To connect to your timecode sound card.)

It has line inputs though, so as above it could be used as analogue mixer, e.g: Using VirtualDJ with a suitable sound card (E.g: Numark DJIO) and/or with a separate MIDI controller (E.g: Hercules DJ Console.)

Inviato Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 9:44 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
grs925 wrote :
I have a Edison 2500 can anybody tell me if I can sync with dj pro 7
thanks

Did you even bother to READ the thread?

Inviato Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 9:48 pm
As already advised to the original posters in this thread, this device is not a MIDI controller and is also unsuitable for timecode CD use. It cannot control VirtualDJ in any way. It's designed and intended for stand-alone use only without a computer for playing audio CD's and/or USB media.

It could be used as an analogue mixer for VirtualDJ's master output (E.g: Using your mouse/keyboard or another MIDI controller to control VirtualDJ.)

However, replacing it with a controller with full MIDI capabilities would be strongly recommended (Preferably one that includes VirtualDJ LE, so you can upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount.) Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

Selected as best answer Inviato Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 6:22 am
roperezHome userMember since 2014
quiero saber si el edison professional scratch 2500 mkiv es compatible con virtual dj 7 ???

Inviato Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 11:58 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Regarding compatibility, please read the post directly above yours (Use Google Translate to translate it if necessary.)

Inviato Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 12:23 pm
MuSiK77Home userMember since 2014
What everyone is saying is that Edison Professional scratch 2500 MKIV USB is not supported by Virtual DJ? It is true that Edison professional scratch 2500 MKIV USB is still new in the market. How many other brands that were not well known and yet it is supported by virtual DJ?

Inviato Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 1:32 pm
As already posted above, the Edison Professional Scratch 2500 IS NOT A MIDI CONTROLLER and it CANNOT CONTROL VIRTUALDJ OR ANY OTHER DJ SOFTWARE IN ANY WAY. It's impossible for it to be supported unless they bring out a new MIDI capable model in the future.

It is designed and intended to be a stand-alone CD and USB media player only for use WITHOUT A COMPUTER.

It also cannot be used as a timecode CD player either because it lacks separate outputs from each deck to connect to your timecode sound card.

It can however be used as a conventional analogue audio mixer to plug the master output of your laptop into, so you could play CDs/USB media and use its hardware microphone alongside VirtualDJ on your laptop. You would need another MIDI controller to control VirtualDJ or use your mouse/keyboard.

NOTE: You would be better off selling/returning it and purchasing a natively supported MIDI controller (Preferably with VirtualDJ LE included so that you can optionally upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount.) A selection can be found on our hardware page.

Inviato Thu 27 Mar 14 @ 7:33 am
bro chill out...

Inviato Sat 29 Mar 14 @ 6:28 pm
Edison company appears to re badge other electronic gear and sell them as bundles, Sorry to tell you I am not certain who makes that particular unit, but one of their Mixers is a rebadged Radio shack mixer that probably was a rebadging of a Pyle audio product.

I wouldn't say Edison company who's product that is on the forefront of anything at this time.

Edison equipment and bundled products to me are aimed at novices or people who do not know any better and buy their expensive bundle of sub par equipment.

Inviato Sun 30 Mar 14 @ 5:01 pm
kino88Home userMember since 2014
I need the controller for an 'edison profecinal DJ MIXPAD 2000'
I lost the disk and can't find then please can some help meeeeeee
I'm totaly new in this hole thing

Inviato Sat 31 May 14 @ 1:04 am
I have an Edison Professional Scratch 2500 and it DOES work as a MIDI controller with VDJ, in fact mine came with VDJ 7 LE. I think there are multiple different boards sold under the name "Edison Professional Scratch 2500," some being MIDI capable and some not. The one I have came with a kit that also included speakers and a strobe light, and is both a MIDI controller and a Dual CD / USB deck w/ built in mixer. Note that this unit is a rebranded Welljoint ComboMIDI (at least the one I have is), which can be found in the list of controllers for VDJ, but from what I can tell it does not have its' own skin (the LE version I received with it uses the default VDJ skin). Hope this helps.

Note: see http://welljoint.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008806547884/pdtl/Audio-mixer/1071853718/Professional-Combo-CD-Player.htm

Inviato Mon 02 Jun 14 @ 1:24 am
SO does it or doesnt it? I just got this for xmas and the box says it is MIDI and comes with Virtual DJ Lite... I just cant figure out where becaus eit came with a AUDACITY software cd?

Inviato Fri 26 Dec 14 @ 9:56 pm
What is it that you have? This is an old thread, and is full of info, which may or may not apply to you. Did you read the directions that came with it, tried their website?

Inviato Sat 27 Dec 14 @ 12:31 am
i bought an edison professional dj scratch 1000 controller from fry electronics without a box or instructions. ive had this thing now for over 6monthz and i havent been able to do anything with it yet, im guessing virtual dj software was supposed to come with it. does anybody have any good advice here?

Inviato Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 12:44 am
Did you read the two pages of posts here?

Inviato Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 3:30 am
MAXBELLE userMember since 2015
please help find the manual for edison professional scratch 2500 mkiv

Inviato Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 11:27 am
I need to know if the edison professional scratch mkiv 2500 manufacturered in 2015 compatible with virtual dj?

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 5:43 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
then you need to read this thread

Inviato Sat 26 Nov 16 @ 6:02 pm
I believe all the information regarding this controller, is in this old thread. Please read the thread to find your answer, thank you.

ANSWERED AND LOCKED BY AMAHM

Inviato Sun 27 Nov 16 @ 9:29 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)