Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: space fo writing mappings.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi .. so far the writing space is only one line in the config and it is difficult to follow the script if it's long.. wish it could be at least like this page I'm writing on now with a scroll on the side... and also if there could be in the download section a SCRIPT download or a page that users could share scripts that they develop?
and if there could be more tutorials on making scripts.
THANKS.

Inviato Thu 21 Nov 13 @ 8:16 am
you don't need to make them in the mapper, I do most things in my text editor of choice "sublime text" but you can use notepad and just paste it in the action box once completed. If you have any errors it will still show you the place before the error occured so you can fix it. I believe VDJ 8 will have a dropdown method like in traktor to supplement the free writing of script.

Inviato Thu 21 Nov 13 @ 2:55 pm
thanks for the answer.. yes i do the mapping on a text editor and paste it .. but if there is an error in one of the script one must copy from the config to a text editor to be able to visualize the text clearly without having to scroll .. we will just wait for it in a new version :)

Inviato Tue 26 Nov 13 @ 12:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)