Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ 7 and 8 - Yosemite compatibility - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Any rest why my music won't refresh, even when i right click on iTunes and refresh? VDJ 8 iTunes 12

Inviato Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 9:22 pm
hello all, can't get to work numark mix deck on gigs with VirtualDJ 8. At my house is fine but out there keep getting the message "Error No sound card*Numark Mixdeck No inputs or Outputs configured". I did read about not to log out and I am making sure that I am login, I do have pro infinity version. Note: I can't see the MIXDECK name in Audio setting section SOUND CARD area in Virtual DJ 8 but still works in my house. I do see Numark Mixdeck in the controller area and I make sure is highlighted and go back to the AUDIO section and hit APPLY. Thank you in advance.

Inviato Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 11:26 pm
gain its possible

Inviato Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 5:05 am
Boa Tarde
Instalei Os X Yosemite ver. 10.10 clean istalation no meu Mac pro e ao instalar o VDj 8, ele instala com sucesso mais a tentar abrir da uma mensagem de erro dizendo que " Error FileNoteFound"... angem pode dar uma ajudinha quanto a esta questão

Inviato Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 8:41 am
good afternoon
The X installed to see Yosemite. 10:10 clean installation on my Mac Pro and install VDJ 8, it installs successfully over trying to open the an error message saying "Error FileNoteFound" ... can anyone give a little help on this question?

Inviato Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 8:44 am
i need song pis for give me

Inviato Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 4:59 am
i apply but ineed full vesrsion mix

Inviato Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 5:00 am
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
construya wrote :
i apply but ineed full vesrsion mix

construya wrote :
gain its possible

construya wrote :
i need song pis for give me

If English is not your native language, there are other non-english forums here that may better able to help you out.

Inviato Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 9:04 pm
A workaround for having VDJ 7 and iTunes 12 is to create a folder on your desktop and copy your music files into that folder. Then in VDJ, go to desktop and your new folder and you will be able to play your music. Seems like you can plan anything in your iTunes folder.

Inviato Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 5:40 pm
Hi, Just wondering, is virtual dj 8 tested and stable with yosemite at this point?

I've having a few problems with my mac book pro and the CPU usage going through the roof and I can't figure out why. So, if possible I thought the best thing to do is upgrade to Yosemite, but this is my gig machine so I don't want to take any chances with instability.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Inviato Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 11:23 am
confiled for me

Inviato Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 3:03 am
I'm using iTunes 12.0.1.26 with no problem with VDJ7.4.2 Pro - mac (b494). Well at least as far as exporting iTunes playlists to the VirtualDJ playlist directory. What doesn't work?

Inviato Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 5:37 pm
po ineed for me

Inviato Fri 28 Nov 14 @ 8:52 pm
I have recently purchased a Macbook and updated to Yosemite. When I try and install the latest download from my account I get a message reading. Your Mac is too old!? With Yosemite on it!? I have made contact using the ticket system and online chat but no response. Any help?

Inviato Fri 05 Dec 14 @ 6:31 am
What kind of DJ-Controllers are you using with V-DJ under Yosemite running on your Mac? I am using a NS7-II and there is noch way to get it worked at the moment.

Inviato Sun 07 Dec 14 @ 1:53 am
this issue screwed me on my gig last night at a new years party. I had to plug my ipad in and play through Spotifiy and DJay app....
mac book running lion and itunes 12.01.26 content unlimited went down and thats when I realized none of my itunes songs were working. what's the deal? how can I fix it without re copying 10,000 songs? I tried using VDJ 8 and since it couldnt connect and verify my account it wanted to charge me to use my vms4.1 controller for $99... i was like hell no! looking like it's time to finally make the switch :(

Inviato Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 6:47 pm
OPTIKUKPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Been playing around with VDJ 7 with Yosemite using some of the suggestions here. Sadly no great results...

HOWEVER -

I DOWNGRADED from Yosemite to Mavericks (I'm happy to instruct people on the process) and then reinstalled VDJ along with putting back my songs into iTunes & VDJ and it's working fine.

Yosemite just isn't worth getting at this time. Stick with Mavericks or Lion and save yourself grief!

Inviato Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 4:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)