Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1932 - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

if i have a song playing in the POI editor and close the editor the preview stops.
at this point if i rotate the browse knob on my controller to a different track in the browser it starts previewing in headphones if i put it back to the previous the preview stops. something i can live with but i rather this didnt happen.

the only way to get this to stop is to stop the track playing before closing the POI editor or once its happening you most reopen poi editor and hit stop in there.

maybe it could be forced a stop when closing the window?

Inviato Wed 27 Aug 14 @ 7:54 pm
DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016
Probably I noticed it just now, look at the gain level in 128 bpm and in 130, This of course also affects the master.
128bpm

130bpm

Inviato Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 1:57 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yes as pitch increases so to does volume, it is the same deal with key, key goes up so does volume, not sure if it could be called a bug (try turning master tempo off) but it's certainly something I'd rather the machine dealt with, but Auto+remember gain adds some coding difficulty, unless key/pitch change changed gain in a temporary way.

Inviato Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 4:08 pm
Question...is this the build that added the "native" xponent mapping?.. because I cannot use this.it throws my controller into a "Automatic deck 1,2,3,4" and not into "left,right" causing the swap code I implememt on all my controllers to not work because decks 3&4 are then on program "B"and then vdj locks up on shutdown.this is a fallback and I'm mentioning it everywhere,have sent a ticket but not gotten any response from the dev team.So now I'm having to go back to the previous versions and disable automatic updates..a "total drag"...

Inviato Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 4:45 pm
Locodog Are you serious ? Its only 2bpm up not 10... The difference in the gain level is too high for 2bpm, in every day playing you add 2-6 bpm So in every tempo change the sound will be distorted ?

Inviato Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 8:35 pm
i tried testing what dj swid showed us above and i couldn't get those same results.
mine came out pretty much the same volume.

maybe its a setting causing it my
keylock is off
pitchquality is 1
autogain is auto

not sure what you have things set to but i'm not seeing this increase in volume.

Inviato Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 8:56 pm
MT is on
Auto+remember
Pitch Quality is on 1
I7 2.2ghz 8gb samsung win 7

Inviato Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 9:18 pm
@Dj Swird
I think the answer is much more easier. If you rise or slow down speed, than lenght of song changes. So that what you show on your pictures is not exactly same part of song. You have to make mesure on CUE point.
Sorry for my english, i hope you understand.
Regards Tomas.

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 10:22 am
Tjeck1972 wrote :
@Dj Swird
I think the answer is much more easier. If you rise or slow down speed, than lenght of song changes. So that what you show on your pictures is not exactly same part of song. You have to make mesure on CUE point.
Regards Tomas.

It's not abouth length, the problem is the volume

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 10:36 am
I checked, there is a problem with the Master Tempo that causes that, I am 8 years Always working with it with no problems like that.

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 10:40 am
dasouth2004 wrote :
Tjeck1972 wrote :
@Dj Swird
Regards Tomas.

It's not abouth length, the problem is the volume

Diferent position in song = diferent output level. Pictures above do not show anything.

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 11:45 am
Tjeck1972 wrote :
Diferent position in song = diferent output level.

Not by that much!

You can see by the waveform that it's the same area of the track and there are no wild level differences - yet the meter shows a huge difference.

Inviato Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 11:54 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)