Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1949 - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Inviato Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 8:41 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Gooood Job DEV keep going to the best of the best!!!!!!

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 2:44 am
ok doing some mixing with timecode vinyl and the pitch on the software is to slow to respond to the pitch on the turntables.this was not like this before with old timecode engine.i will move the pitch on the turntables and the pitch on the software will move with me spot on now it a little delay so it harder to mix and i do not use the sync so this is a problem for user that just use the pitch on the turntables and not on the software.is there any way we can turn the pitch off on the software and just use the pitch on the turntables?

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 8:23 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is the pitch of the song itself slow to respond, or is it just the displayed BPM or pitch slider movement on the screen that's lagging?

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 9:36 am
djsherz wrote :
Is the pitch of the song itself slow to respond, or is it just the displayed BPM or pitch slider movement on the screen that's lagging?

I believe it's the display or combination of both software and display which creates this kinda lag.... anyways the devs are aware so let's all sit back and let them do their magic

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 11:03 am
djsherz wrote :

It the pitch on the software that slow to respond so when I move the pitch on the turtables the software take a second to catch up .so when I am mixing in a song and moving the pitch up and down on the turntables to match the other song that playing the software is not responding on how I am moving the pitch on the turntables so the mix does not stay on beat because on how the pitch is reacting on the software.

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 11:10 am
Dj Sky-Trendsetters wrote :
djsherz wrote :

I believe it's the display

It not the display when u move the pitch on the turntables let say to fast speed the song take a second to catch up on the software. So let say I was using regular vinyl and I move the pitch on the turntable to fast speed it will react on the moment I move the pitch slider .the software was reacting good to the pitch on the first timecode engine.not with this new timecode engine.dev team need help with issue.

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 11:25 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No, the change is applied instantly, but the display takes some time to update, exactly to make sure that it is stable and isn't moving while doing corrections.

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 6:00 pm
motorwheelinstantplay its been opposite since day one on V8 YES means NO and NO means YES, but now its not working at all, it takes a split second to start by pressing play or a hot cue and you can clearly listen when the wheel start spinning. please fix it.

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 6:44 pm
Adion wrote :
No, the change is applied instantly, but the display takes some time to update, exactly to make sure that it is stable and isn't moving while doing corrections.

No it not just the display when i move the pitch faster or slower on the turntable u do not here the change on the turntable to the software catches up then u here the change so if u are mixing and slightly move the pitch from the turntable to match the song playing it not matching u have to keep moving the the pitch slider up and down alot pass - & +until the software catches up so say i am mixing a beat that 128 bpm and the song that is playing is 129 bpm i have to move the turtable pitch slider almost pass - & almost pass + so the software catches up. So it not just the display .and do u have turnbles so u can hear the difference.and if u do go to the pitch slider on the turntables and move it all the way up and all the way down and u see it take virtual DJ a second to catch up. And
Because of the second to catch up u do not stay on point with matching the song that's playing. Do u want me to make a video about the issue so u can see for your sell?

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 8:41 pm
Adion wrote :

There is definitely an issue with the pitch. I conducted this same test with Traktor, the slider still lagged in Traktor but the pitch changed instantaneously. With VDJ the pitch change is delayed and enough to put you off a mix as you can see in this video

Inviato Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 11:19 pm
angelt99 wrote :
Adion wrote :

No it not just the display when i move the pitch faster or slower on the turntable u do not here the change on the turntable to the software catches up then u here the change so if u are mixing and slightly move the pitch from the turntable to match the song playing it not matching u have to keep moving the the pitch slider up and down alot pass - & +until the software catches up so say i am mixing a beat that 128 bpm and the song that is playing is 129 bpm i have to move the turtable pitch slider almost pass - & almost pass + so the software catches up. So it not just the display .and do u have turnbles so u can hear the difference.and if u do go to the pitch slider on the turntables and move it all the way up and all the way down and u see it take virtual DJ a second to catch up. And
Because of the second to catch up u do not stay on point with matching the song that's playing. Do u want me to make a video about the issue so u can see for your sell?

Same issue exactly the same ,why is that every time you fix something ,something else goles wrong mmmmmm.

Inviato Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 2:17 am
And now i cant delete the virtual folders this happen in Mac only.

Inviato Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 2:20 am
Dj Sky-Trendsetters wrote :
Adion wrote :

There is definitely an issue with the pitch. I conducted this same test with Traktor, the slider still lagged in Traktor but the pitch changed instantaneously. With VDJ the pitch change is delayed and enough to put you off a mix as you can see in this video

Thanks for the video this is the problem we are all having with timecode.but with timecode vinyl its worst. A bigger delay then how u have it on the video.Dev team we need ya help with this issue thanks.

Inviato Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 2:48 am
yes we are aware and working on this.
The next update will take a little more time, but we will fix the last issues dont worry.

Inviato Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 7:06 am
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Yesterday after some hours playing video files, after pressing cue in one deck when the other deck was playing, the program stops responding, i couldn't do anything, no sound... I couldn't kill the process (700mb of memory) only possible solution, windows restart...

Inviato Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 7:27 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
There is A buzzing Sound when Scratching very very very Slow and when you hear it you can hear it then when your scratching fast.
OSX 10.9.2 / 2.6Ghz i7/ 8Gb RAM & a Rmx II the setting in audio and playing with the EQ didn't help,VDJ-7 dont do that it has a cleaner sound or like a TT.

Inviato Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 9:14 am
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
rename folder not posibel !!

Inviato Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 11:06 am
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
rename work´s only if Previewplayer not runing in this Folder. Previewplayer stop, rename Folder not posibel only after you according from another folder and start
Previewplayer and you can rename the first Folder.

Inviato Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 1:34 pm
DJAVIPPRO (OEM)Member since 2016

Inviato Sat 06 Sep 14 @ 11:47 pm
73%