Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1949 - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
angelt99 wrote :
Adion wrote :
No, the change is applied instantly, but the display takes some time to update, exactly to make sure that it is stable and isn't moving while doing corrections.

No it not just the display when i move the pitch faster or slower on the turntable u do not here the change on the turntable to the software catches up then u here the change so if u are mixing and slightly move the pitch from the turntable to match the song playing it not matching u have to keep moving the the pitch slider up and down alot pass - & +until the software catches up so say i am mixing a beat that 128 bpm and the song that is playing is 129 bpm i have to move the turtable pitch slider almost pass - & almost pass + so the software catches up. So it not just the display .and do u have turnbles so u can hear the difference.and if u do go to the pitch slider on the turntables and move it all the way up and all the way down and u see it take virtual DJ a second to catch up. And
Because of the second to catch up u do not stay on point with matching the song that's playing. Do u want me to make a video about the issue so u can see for your sell?

You don't hear it because it uses master tempo to make short corrections (same as pitch bend buttons without vinyl control)

Inviato Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 5:39 am
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
The corners of the pitch graphic are not completely clean smal white dots.
Prev.player stop playback always on one Track Stereo 44100Hz 32bit Bitrate 254 mp3

Inviato Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 6:48 am
Adion wrote :
angelt99 wrote :
Adion wrote :
No, the change is applied instantly, but the display takes some time to update, exactly to make sure that it is stable and isn't moving while doing corrections.

No it not just the display when i move the pitch faster or slower on the turntable u do not here the change on the turntable to the software catches up then u here the change so if u are mixing and slightly move the pitch from the turntable to match the song playing it not matching u have to keep moving the the pitch slider up and down alot pass - & +until the software catches up so say i am mixing a beat that 128 bpm and the song that is playing is 129 bpm i have to move the turtable pitch slider almost pass - & almost pass + so the software catches up. So it not just the display .and do u have turnbles so u can hear the difference.and if u do go to the pitch slider on the turntables and move it all the way up and all the way down and u see it take virtual DJ a second to catch up. And
Because of the second to catch up u do not stay on point with matching the song that's playing. Do u want me to make a video about the issue so u can see for your sell?

You don't hear it because it uses master tempo to make short corrections (same as pitch bend buttons without vinyl control)

so how are u suppose to mix then it does not stay on point .when u are mixing and u move the pitch silder on the turntable and it get on point with the song thats playing and vdj finally catch up u get off beat and move the pitch again on the turntable and get on point and then the pitch slider on the software move u get off beat again.no disrespect but u are putting like u don't no how to mix or what i am talking about even if are using the sync button it does the same thing. so i do not no what u talking about. And u never answer my question do u use turntables ? if u do u wood know what i am taking about.

Inviato Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 10:56 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
2X had aCrash but no Crashguard report in folder with no controller hook up .This time this was 1st OSX 10.9.2 / 2.6Ghz i7/ 8Gb RAM

Inviato Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 12:46 am
Mr_TPRO InfinityMember since 2005
[MAC OSX]
by the way... i don´t work with crossfader and would make it "disable" on DJ DAD Combat Mirror Skin, but after a time, the crossfader option return automatic to "use"
I´m very surprice because one deck was very quite

now i delete the crossfader function in main mapper option, but this is not correct.

... i think this is since the last beta...

Inviato Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 1:43 am
I'm sorry, but as time passes and the improvements do not come ...
continuing problems with vdj8 Mac & NS7II,
automix that stops by itself, with a restart of the software, and editor of tags that still does not work with video mp4, and perhaps also other problems
professionals who live with us for our work this is not acceptable, and software competitors are moving forward ...

Inviato Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 6:40 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@ ErikVeejay And how does all that relate to regression bugs for a build that only focused on timecode? (Rhetorical question because it doesn't.)
The automix issue can be resolved by turning repeat on.

Inviato Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 7:05 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Mr_T wrote :
[MAC OSX]
by the way... i don´t work with crossfader and would make it "disable" on DJ DAD Combat Mirror Skin, but after a time, the crossfader option return automatic to "use"
I´m very surprice because one deck was very quite

now i delete the crossfader function in main mapper option, but this is not correct.

... i think this is since the last beta...

For now, i would suggest to delete the action of the XFader Curve knob of your controller or assign it as ..
crossfader_curve 'disabled' ? nothing : crossfader_curve

We ll try to find a nicer solution for this case, but please dont post this here..nothing to do with the recent builds.

Inviato Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 9:19 am
spaciumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
motorWheellinstantPlay not work

Inviato Tue 09 Sep 14 @ 12:32 am
We also confirm with my NS7II
motorWheellinstantPlay not work correctly (has a short slow start)

Inviato Tue 09 Sep 14 @ 3:52 am
ErikVeejay wrote :

change MotorWheelLockTime to 0.1 instead of 1,worked for me on the stanton scs1d.

Inviato Tue 09 Sep 14 @ 2:07 pm
spaciumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
ErikVeejay wrote :

change MotorWheelLockTime to 0.1 instead of 1,worked for me on the stanton scs1d.

not work in 3700 denon motorWheellinstantPlay

Inviato Tue 09 Sep 14 @ 6:26 pm
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
ErikVeejay wrote :

Not work on Numark NS/II

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 2:29 am
With numark NS7II adjusting the speed of departure does not work!
the song increases very fast and then come back at the right speed

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 12:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
startupspeed and brakespeed indeed need some tweaks. Team is aware of.

Inviato Wed 10 Sep 14 @ 3:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)