Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Buying a license for a controller that wasn't originally mine - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Thank you brothers.. As the dollar rate increasing with regard to Indian currency it would be very difficult if we wait to buy anything from this site.

Inviato Sat 22 Aug 15 @ 9:08 am
its possible to use dj controller if you buy to anyone?

Inviato Sun 27 Sep 15 @ 10:36 am
Wow this is a very hijack-y thread...

For VDJ8, in order to use a controller you need a Controller License OR a PRO License (Infinity or Monthly).
Controller Licenses go from 50$-150$ (as far as i know) and offer you free upgrades and unlimited use of the controller.
Pro Licenses give you free updates, allow professional (commercial) use and you can use any controller that you want.
If you are going to DJ for more than 1.5 years using VDJ, i'd recommend to buy the full Pro License (299$) instead of the subscription,
because you will obviously save money this way.

Regards,
Daniel

Inviato Sun 27 Sep 15 @ 7:14 pm
hello every body, I can't use my vjd 8 with controllers

Inviato Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 8:40 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
That is because controllers are only supported by the Pro version or the dedicated Controller version.

Inviato Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 11:25 am
Hi i'm so sad for the dj.i bought the dj controllers and i learn how to play at home for myself. But now they said u have to buy license.i tried to saved money for the my controllers and i bought that, now have to buy license again. Lol i have to save money again.i thought it's was free.and i'm not a professional. Do they have for free license. Pls help me. Help me

Inviato Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 5:22 am
Please read this thread, and you will find your answers, and look here.

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 8:44 pm
i have bought a new ddj wego 3 and have downloaded the le edition as per the specs and then put the keycodw on my controller...but it has stopped full features after few days and is asking me to buy for a full feature vdj le to activate the search bar on my sofware...if i have a authorised keycode on my controller and i have paid for it why should i pay for a full version of le and how do i sort out this problem plz help

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 6:55 am

Inviato Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 7:06 am
JJDiscControlleristMember since 2016
So if I buy VDJ 8 license it will work on my VDJ 7? Just curious, I'm a bigger fan of 7 than 8

Inviato Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 5:27 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
buying a licence for 8 gives you access to 7

Inviato Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 5:35 am
JJDiscControlleristMember since 2016
thanks!

Inviato Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 5:35 am
That should read:

Buying a Pro licence for 8 gives you access to 7.

The Plus (controller) licences are for home use only. Renting a Pro licence also only works with 8 (7 needs a serial number).

Inviato Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 8:30 am
CrokkHome userMember since 2017
I jus brought a ddj ergo an i hve the serial number but wen i put it in it says invalid.im a fresh dj an i dnt know wot to do.can someone help me please.

Inviato Wed 27 Sep 17 @ 12:44 pm
Did you buy it new or used?

What serial number are you using, and where are you entering it? The serial number of the Ergo will not work for Virtual DJ.

Inviato Wed 27 Sep 17 @ 5:11 pm
just bought a numark mixtrack 3 pro question is can it only be mapped to v8. also says licence expirys in29 days . I play about 20 events a year need know what to do

Inviato Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 1:10 am
thedogg45 wrote :
can it only be mapped to v8

Only? Why would you want to use anything other than VDJ 8?

BTW you'll need a Pro (Infinity) license if you're DJing professionally.

Inviato Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 8:17 am
thedogg45 wrote :
just bought a numark mixtrack 3 pro question is can it only be mapped to v8. also says licence expirys in29 days . I play about 20 events a year need know what to do

Your controller comes with Serato intro. It is natively supported by VirtualDJ, meaning that it will work right out of the box with VirtualDJ. However, it will only work for 30 days with the pro features. After that, you have several options to get the features that you need. A controller license the you can ony use that controller. Or a pro subscription or pro infinity license. Please check here. In other words, you did not pay for VirtualDJ, so you will not be able to use it beyond 30 days. Twenty events a year should more than pay for a pro license. Maybe next year you will get 21 events or more.

Inviato Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 9:22 pm
What if you already bought a controller license but your computer crapped out on you? I have a new laptop but I'm using the same ID but its not registering a license for me. Now they are asking for a order number which i don't have nor are they telling me how to get it. its almost as if they are making me buy another license. Some one please help me!!!!

Inviato Mon 04 Jun 18 @ 5:08 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Depends on what you mean by "controller license"

If its a Home PLUS per controller version 8 license, Team will be able to retrieve your purchase from your email (you will need to verify that you still have access to that email though)

If its a Limited Edition version of VirtualDJ, then it requires the LE serial/keycode (usually found on the sleeve of the VirtualDJ LE CD that was in the box).
If this is lost and has never been registered to a VirtualDJ account, i am afraid your only chance is to contact the controller's manufacture in case they have a way to retrieve it for you.

Please contact Support for these matters. No one in the forums will be able to help you further http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Inviato Mon 04 Jun 18 @ 11:46 am
93%