Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Autoplay Automix Type (remove intro / outro) does not work. - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djmagicmoments wrote :
Automix is NEVER a priority for the developers. Even though wedding jocks use it every weekend for dinner and cocktail hour...

Just not high on the list for the powers that be.

It should be high on the list as this is a unique selling point over other DJ software... They should prioritise this even from a marketing / sales level. I don't think Atomix want the Wedding / Corporate type of DJ's as their customers anymore if they cannot make Automix work.

Inviato Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 10:28 am
+1

Inviato Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 3:38 pm
+1 on getting Automix to work flawlessly. It's a great tool and a big decision factor on my purchase.

Inviato Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 4:14 pm
Come on Atomix Development Team give us some feedback on the timeline on see the Automix issues fixed..

Inviato Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 4:53 pm
I hope it will be fixed in 2015.....

Lg Stefan

Inviato Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 11:47 pm
Hi Stefan, What problems are you still getting?
I'm using 2087 and it seems to be working pretty well for me.

Inviato Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 5:06 am
raypitman wrote :
Hi Stefan, What problems are you still getting?
I'm using 2087 and it seems to be working pretty well for me.

On some sracks outro will not remove. The Track is in Autoplay Mode full playing to the End. The most tracks are running ok. But not all.
I don't know why.

I use the 2087.896

Lg Stefan

Inviato Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 12:02 pm
@stefan

if the files you having issues with were scanned in batch mode some of the end automix points do not get added.

i suggest u rescan the offending files 1 by 1 till they fix the batch mode .... brought this up before hope someone noticed.

sorry for the bad news

Inviato Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 4:17 pm
wickedmix wrote :
@stefan

if the files you having issues with were scanned in batch mode some of the end automix points do not get added.

i suggest u rescan the offending files 1 by 1 till they fix the batch mode .... brought this up before hope someone noticed.

sorry for the bad news

I hope it gets fixed too.... Maybe we need a separate thread on this topic??

joe...

Inviato Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 4:22 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
As Aidon wrote in similar topics, he would need to have more specific details.

It would be best to use version7 with two tracks and record the result .
Then use version8 with the same track and record it too.

Then please share the both files here and also the used tracks.
Please also share what Automix settings you have used on both versions side.

Inviato Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 3:49 am
Haui70 wrote :
As Aidon wrote in similar topics, he would need to have more specific details.

It would be best to use version7 with two tracks and record the result .
Then use version8 with the same track and record it too.

Then please share the both files here and also the used tracks.
Please also share what Automix settings you have used on both versions side.

Re-Scan ist not a solution.
My automix type: Fade (Remove Intro/Outro)
Automix length 2s

Tracks:
Pitbull feat. Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte - We Are One (Ole Ola) (The Official 2014 Fifa World Cup Song).mp3
Shakira - Dare (La La La).mp3
Both files and the settings are hier for download:
http://www.adrive.com/public/PVeXxP/VD8-Remove-Intro-Outro-not%20works.zip

Automix type "remove silence" works 100% right an all files.

My automix type: Fade (Remove Intro/Outro) by the 2 files removes not even the silent - VD8 removes nothing.

Remove from Database - entry in database and re-scan was not a solution.

Thanks for your help.

Lg Stefan

Inviato Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 6:02 am
@ Stefan, nice example. I tested your tracks and got the same problem :-( .
After batch scanning both tracks the shakira track had the fade exit poi placed several seconds after the end of the song and long after the full exit poi. But if you right click on the track and choose ReAnalyze(do it with the poi editor open so you can see what happens)...hey presto....the poi's are placed correctly(or at least better!)
I don't understand why, but batch Analyze and ReAnalyze do give different results on some tracks.

@ joe
I already tried one, but it's back on page 4/5 somewhere;
http://de.virtualdj.com/forums/196282/General_Discussion/Is_it_possible_to_Re-analyze_BPM_etc_for_a_complete_folder__.html

Inviato Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 5:02 am
raypitman wrote :
@ Stefan, nice example. I tested your tracks and got the same problem :-( .
After batch scanning both tracks the shakira track had the fade exit poi placed several seconds after the end of the song and long after the full exit poi. But if you right click on the track and choose ReAnalyze(do it with the poi editor open so you can see what happens)...hey presto....the poi's are placed correctly(or at least better!)
I don't understand why, but batch Analyze and ReAnalyze do give different results on some tracks.

OK. Not only a problem of my system (all my Notebooks have the same problem). This makes possible to search the development for the reson.

But: I have tracks, right click on the track and choose ReAnalyze, don't help to correct this problem.

Lg Stefan

Inviato Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 8:23 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)